people should be probated early and often, from the rooftops preferably

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
dont probate either skylark or goatstein, or goldsmith or mersault. theyve all been probated this week. stop it. just cut it out

besides goldsmith you're white knighting the worst posts on the god damn forum lol

lmao

yo jon i shaved my head btw
WHO ELSE WILL SHAVE THEIRS???

jools posted:

i did that shizz awhile ago, ain't my style son. my head mishapen like a pumpkin that's been dropped too often.

i honestly don't think there is a person who looks better bald/totally shaved head than if they had hair

come how it doesn't show which post earned someone the probation? i think that's always an important feature so that the mods can be mocked for being so dumb and humorless,imo
mods dont probate and i think probation is broken atm because i cant figure out how ppl are getting probated lol

jools posted:
yo jon i shaved my head btw

ohhh hell yea boyyyy. lol man kinda wana see it

AmericanNazbro posted:

jools posted:

i did that shizz awhile ago, ain't my style son. my head mishapen like a pumpkin that's been dropped too often.

i honestly don't think there is a person who looks better bald/totally shaved head than if they had hair

my hair is growing back really insanely fast. my roommate was looking at it yesterday and she said "i think you might be exposed to radiation." little did she know i'm simply exposed to steroids

AmericanNazbro posted:
come how it doesn't show which post earned someone the probation? i think that's always an important feature so that the mods can be mocked for being so dumb and humorless,imo

That would b nice... But at least i'm off probation now. Phew

weclome back alex

littlegreenpills posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I mean I’m 26

i thought you were like 19 man; now you're even more ridiculous

i'm young @ heart

jools posted:

Requesting probation, I have a ton of work to do this weekend.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

jools posted:

my hair is growing back really insanely fast. my roommate was looking at it yesterday and she said "i think you might be exposed to radiation." little did she know i'm simply exposed to steroids

imo leaving it a long time before cuts Invigorates it somehow, its already grown a shitload in less than a week

[account deactivated]
I run around town just screaming that "judeo-christian" is a made up propaganda term and has no relevance anywhere other than discussions of how to trick people into giving weapons to terrorists and ethnic cleansing militia states

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

jools posted:

Looks thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

seriously though, i'm glad that after all these years of debating it, you've finally pulled the trigger and decided to live the life of your favorite comic book hero
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
yah post pics of yer hair john

he already did. he looks like a criminal. a real social degenerate.

jools posted:

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

jools posted:

imo leaving it a long time before cuts Invigorates it somehow, its already grown a shitload in less than a week

haha. i wonder if this is true.. well, my hair has alway grown fast, and im on steroids too. so there's that

jools posted:

is this referring to a leftwing organization in the wake of neoliberal assaults on the welfare state

stegosaurus posted:
is this referring to a leftwing organization in the wake of neoliberal assaults on the welfare state

he's referring to your posting. hth

i'm a house gay for a family of straight people
[account deactivated]
i like how threatening the fat man sounds when he demands that food be brought out to him