i tried to explain to some african expats in shanghai that i was a vegetarian and they laughed really hard for a long time at the concept which is pretty much right

jools posted:
reminder that this guy now lives in germany, noted for its rich and diverse cuisine

just a reminder that you're english and your opinions w/r/t food should always be met with ridicule.

german mexican food is really quite the sight to behold
german food is the wurst

girdles_gone_wild posted:
lmao my old boss' melt down in China was fucking ridiculous.
we (me, 2 coworkers, and the boss dude) were staying at this hotel for a seminar and the first night there, he got raging drunk and just started losing it. He kept ranting and going ape shit about chinese people, "yellow scum wankers", and how there was no place left in the world for the white man. One of my co-workers was like "dude... you need to get laid or something. chill out." Boss dude took this as great advice and went to a whore house. He came back like an hour later and was still raging and going ballistic. Coworker said maybe he should go back and try again. Boss dude went back to the brothel and came back and it was the same thing. He was drunk as fuck still and pissed off at the world. He went back a third to the brothel and came back and finally ended up passing out.
The next morning he woke up, "borrowed" like $3,000 from the company and then bought a one way ticket to the Philippines and that was the last anyone saw of him.

if someone i didnt like pissed me off while we were in china id just murder them right there in the street because what are you going to do? its china

Superabound posted:
if someone i didnt like pissed me off while we were in china id just murder them right there in the street because what are you going to do? its china

forget it jake, it's china-country

Lykourgos posted:
I don't even like Pro-PRC Laowai, but China really does own, sorry. the lack of national elections is really refreshing, and after due consideration I really prefer hearing "5,000 year history!" compared to "land of the free, home of the brave."

I hate to break it to you but they frown on sodomy there.

[account deactivated]

jools posted:
reminder that this guy now lives in germany, noted for its rich and diverse cuisine

just a reminder that you're english and your opinions w/r/t food should always be met with ridicule.

[account deactivated]
I just found out that raising a child to age 17 costs $22 7,000. I could have gotten a Ferrari for that kind of money

Goethestein posted:
I just found out that raising a child to age 17 costs $22 7,000. I could have gotten a Ferrari for that kind of money

- doug stanhope

i dont want to lvie in china or germany both shitty places
i think i got TB in indonesia cause i keep coughing up yellow mucus for like a month now
[account deactivated]
maybe its a tumor
[account deactivated]
i dont want to die in indonesia. nepal ok

tpaine posted:

thirdplace posted:
the food in china is amazingly good

but they really need to have a feminist/sexual revolution already

so feminism=sex to you. nice.

i like my women the same way i like my proletariat--liberated, in charge, and totally lacking in class

[account deactivated]
"it's not a tumour" - arnold schwarzenegger
im going to die alone
i like my women like i like my pizza - flat, baked, sauced and with extra sausage.

newt posted:
im going to die alone

"we all die alone" - albert camus

newt posted:
im going to die alone

accepting death is the first step on the road to the Real

jools posted:

jools posted:

this is what white peoples turds look like

i decided to get some dumplings today for great justice and i expected to get this:

but instead got deep fried dumplings wtf

i will go back another day and demand boiled dumplings

~the end~
[account deactivated]
go to vietnam newt. sit on a tiny chair in the street and eat pho and smoke opium
the mexican food in mexico is not as good as the mexican food in america imo. i got some burritos and they were delicious but i just kept thinking... wheres the guac. wheres the cheese. why isnt it the size of a newborn infant. apparently you can get deep fried burritos. i will eat several
Stop talking about 'Mexico' like you've been there, it's really disgusting.
i have though. i havent been to most places in mexico but i havent been to most places in america either
You went to Tijuana. Even using the term 'mexican food in mexico' is demonstrative of your ignorance and disgusting brit eternal colonialist tourist status.
tijuana was not the only place i went why would you even think that
idk i was just trying 2 post at u like bf does lolololo
tijuana is actually a city-sized american embassy / PX
we went all the way down the baja peninsula, stopped off at hermanas and constitutcion and la paz and some other places, chatted with the army dudes at the military checkpoints in broken spanglish, gawped at mountains and deserts and what have you, ate many foods

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
idk i was just trying 2 post at u like bf does lolololo

its cute when he does that because you can tell he's trying really hard to be some kind of ethical Authority when in fact he's a nerd who converted to islam

I am actually a giant american / paradol ex