deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
idk i was just trying 2 post at u like bf does lolololo

its cute when he does that because you can tell he's trying really hard to be some kind of ethical Authority when in fact he's a nerd who converted to islam

im trying really hard to be some kidn of ethical authority when in fact im a nerd who converted to islam

tijuana sounds cool as h*ck
yeah tijuana was awesome but half the signs were in english
lol. harshH
there are like no homeless people in mexico, not that i saw at least, then we got off the greyhound in la and went past skid row and i was like 'truly these mexican savages are the nobler people'

deadken posted:

baja california is about as mexican as arizona

*tries really hard to be an ethical authority but is in fact a nerd who converted to islam*

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

thats dumb, youre dumb

please tell me more about the Sliding Scale of Mexicanosity
thats not to say that its not very mexican mind you *sprains ethical authority muscles*
bf always calls me paco so i think i know a thing or two about mexicants. i.e. baja mexico is about as mexican as arizona or whatev.
where is the most mexican place in mexico. is the most mexican place even in mexico. what is the basic unit of mexicanness
30% of baja california is white. im gonna go out on a limb here and say that white people are less mexican than mexican people

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

viva aztlán

wow who gives a flying fuck. it was mexico lol. gentriefied mehico :*(

Impper posted:
wow who gives a flying fuck. it was mexico lol. gentriefied mehico :*(

way to throw your cousins under the bus paco

respect my ethical authoritah
is it really 30% white tho? thats pretty funny lol. wtf o_o
my guess is that thats Bullshit
hey ken i already posted our trip on youtube

like in cabo all the buildings were timeshares for americans but apart from like one lil tourist simulacrum of a mexican village everywhere we passed was pretty solidly Not White
itt deadken the gay child reveals his secret feelings about me and its really adorable and touching imho. love u too buddy.
i love everyone.
i think its sweet that you think of me as an ethical authority. if you ever need to talk about things feel free to PM
real Alpha Battle goin on here
all those mormon families in baja california are out of sight packed in a dozen to a room so appearances can be decieving
its real sad in taht video at 12:05 when tom says ken isnt a real racist and they start fighting
North London jew vs pacific northwest muslim convert: the battle for the soul of Mexico starts and ends here.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
North London jew vs pacific northwest muslim convert: the battle for the soul of Mexico starts and ends here.

lol

babyfinland posted:
all those mormon families in baja california are out of sight packed in a dozen to a room so appearances can be decieving

who cares then, as long as theyre not opening kmarts everywhere

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

who cares then, as long as theyre not opening kmarts everywhere

they run drugs for the CIA

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

beta battle
lol

deadken posted:
where is the most mexican place in mexico. is the most mexican place even in mexico. what is the basic unit of mexicanness

south texas

Authentic Mexico.
I got friended on facebook accidentally by a woman from Tabasco. So I think I know a *little* more about Mexico than any of you scrubs.
sorry jools, i made the world's worst enchiladas on sunday. give it up. tu no sabe con quien tu es dealendo
[account deactivated]
WELCOME MY COMRADES IN NAZI JIHAD ARMS. ANY ENEMY OF AMERICA & ISREAL, REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY OR RELIGION, IS A FRIEND. ANY SUPPORTER OF AMERICA & ISREAL IS AN ENEMY, AND NOT WELCOME HERE. NAZI SOLIDARITY WITH THE BRAVE FIGHTERS OF GLOBAL JIHAD REVOLUTION! "you will kill many of us. we will kill a few of you. you will tire of it and leave." -ho chi minh (leader of n.vietnam) -"our enemy target is every american, whether he is directly fighting us or paying taxes to the american government." -sheik usama bin laden
-"it is far better for anyone to kill a single american soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities" -sheik usama bin laden
-"even if there is only one taliban or one alqaeda fighter left, they will die fighting (NATO & western jewish allied invaders)." -taliban commander
"the american cowboys are starting to get a taste of the destruction they sow in the world." -sheik saddam hussein after 911 "we will bury you americans" -nikita khruschchev
welcome to our jihad tribute page. my page pays tribute to all things antiamerican/axis/jihad related
we support all brave antiamerican jihad warriors of today (who fight against the same mutual enemies of america & puppet regimes like isreal) we believe that antiamerican jihadists, guerrillas, and revolutionaries are the only fighters in this jihad conflict with honor, courage, and true bravery. looking for antiamerican jihadist- dominatrix- terrorist women. she MUST love sheik usama bin laden & jihad! your antiamerican jihad stance is more important than your size. any antiamerican jihadists, pro axis supporters, communists, anarchists, neos, skinheads, islamist nazis, or anyone who follows & supports nazi/ jihadic ideas are welcome. please get in touch so that we may join our antiamerican jihadist forces against the blindly indoctrinated, forcefed, brainwashed masses of americanized allied enemy hordes, in this eternal jihad battle that we must fight. YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT THE SPIRIT OF THE SAMURAI! (AND JIHAD WARRIORS!!) BANZAI! ALLAHU AKBAR! LONG LIVE THE AXIS JIHAD REVOLUTION!! HEIL ONKEL SHEIK-USAMA! HEIL AMADINEJAD! HEIL IRAN! USAMA AND ALLAH WILL CONQUER AMERICA! LONG LIVE THE LIONS OF JIHAD!! LONG LIVE TERROR! TERROR WILL NEVER DIE. AL HEIL, -THE ALLIED TERMINATOR
-THE TALIBAN HAS MANY FORTIFIED CAVE COMPLEXES THROUGHOUT AFGHANISTAN LIKE AT TORA BORA, WHICH THEY USED TO SUCCESSFULLY FIGHT AND REPEL THE SOVIETS. THESE CAVE NETWORKS (SOME EXPANDING TO PAKISTAN) WERE CONTINUALLY IMPROVED AND PLANNED FOR FUTURE WAR WITH AMERICAN INFIDELS THROUGHOUT THE 1990's UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF TALIBAN, ALQAEDA, & SHEIK USAMA BINLADEN. THIS MAY HELP EXPLAIN THE TALIBAN'S ABILITY TO FIGHT A LONG GUERILLA WAR- TERRORIZING THE AMERICAN INFIDEL INVADERS WITH RANDOM IEDS, AMBUSHES, ASSASSINATIONS, ETC. BIN LADEN'S IDEAS & PLANS FOR WAR ON AMERICA WERE KNOWN TO JIHADIST NETWORKS SINCE THE MID 1990's. SOME SAY THAT EVEN ELEMENTS OF THE EX- KGB KNEW ABOUT 911.
100% ANTIAMERICAN
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) PATRIOTS AND NATIONALISTS
100% ANTI FASCIST (TODAY'S NEO-FASCISTS ARE AMERICANIZED PATRIOTS, NATIONALISTS, AND THEIR BRAINWASHED AMERINAZI PUPPETS)
100% ANTI NATO AND WESTERN ALLIES
100% PRO AL QAEDA
100% PRO TALIBAN
100% ANTIAMERICAN JIHADIST REVOLUTIONARY WARRIOR
100% PRO COMMUNIST
100% PRO BIN LADEN
100% PRO AXIS
100% PRO SOVIET
100% PRO ISLAMIC
100% PRO MUSLIMS
100% PRO JIHADIST
100% PRO (ANTIAMERICAN) TERRORIST
100% ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION (CHRISTAIN) UNLESS THEY ARE ANTIAMERICAN CATHOLICS LIKE SHIRLY PHELPS-ROPER
100% ANARCHIST
-PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE IF YOU BELIEVE 911 WAS A BLESSED RAID ON OUR AMERICAN ENEMIES. -TO MANY MORE!
Hometown:
N. WAZIRISTAN/ IRAN
Iran
nazi intelligence, hunting jewish allied infidels
Companies:
ALQAEDA
Schools:
alqaeda jihad101 training camp, N. WAZIRISTAN
Interests:
promoting antiamerican jihad revolution, reading history of axis, japanese, communism, jihadism, learning about jihad, RPG's, computer, cats, collecting propaganda, writing jihad articles + promoting jihad. looking for antiamerican jihadist-dominatrix- terrorist women BBW, she MUST love sheik usama bin laden & jihad. your antiamerican pro jihad stance is more important than your size.
Movies:
80's movies(mostly horror), INVASION USA, terror squad, red dawn, hamburg cell, summer camp nightmare, apt pupil, & many more from the awesome 80's. axis/japanese/jihad war videos & documentaries, any antiamerican jihad propaganda
Music:
haram, taliban bans and destroys music in afghanistan. we recommend you try to stop listening to or limiting your music, to clear your head of western influences, one is best to put their head, mind and thoughts to jihad.
Books:
any books or antiamerican jihad propaganda material, rise of the taliban by ahmed rashid. world according to alqaeda(brad berner), I support hitler, emperor hirohito, mussolini, stalin, kruschchev, abu musab al-zarqawi, sheik usama bin laden, alqaeda, taliban, iran, amadinejad, assad, chavez, saddam, qaddafi, castro, kim jong, ho chi min, soviet, and any antiamerican jihadist warriors who stands up to, fights, or kills americanized infidel soldiers.