[account deactivated]
hey deadken i had clumsy passionate sex in a desolate park a couple nights ago and while i was inside her all i could think was "deadken is right. sex is superficial and mechanical act with an aura of resignation and detachment"

just lettin' u know that im thinkin of you buddy
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:
hey deadken i had clumsy passionate sex in a desolate park a couple nights ago and while i was inside her all i could think was "deadken is right. sex is superficial and mechanical act with an aura of resignation and detachment"

u thought of me while havin sex. lol

an etsy girl is a girl who you can look at and tell that like 60% or more of their outfit is purchased from etsy. they don't have an edge to them like 'alt' girls do, and theyre much nicer and usually less promiscuous because they're more homebodies who get dragged out to bars than someone who's there 4 days a week

deadken posted:

aerdil posted:

lol yeah. that is honestly really weird...

deadken posted:

please dont kinkshame me

actually i broke my vow of celibacy and the sex was actually quite good but on the other hand it wasnt as good as, say, reading a really good book, or mdma, and afterwards i had all these emotions and shit that made me miserable for a period of days and it was annoying
haha. you queer. with ur emotions. i thought i was gonna have sex on friday but ended up putting a girl to bed & babysitting her vomiting roommate. my emotional status is: positive

aerdil posted:

deadken posted:

please dont kinkshame me

no shame bro, my kink is having absurd levels of egotism & that post made me cream me jeans

have sex and then take mdma problem solved

deadken posted:
i wouldnt really call them romance posts, romance implies that i have the capacity to actually love anyone other than myself

i wonder if wearing the truth on your sleeve somehow makes it into a greater falsehood than lying

[account deactivated]
i didnt actually think of you but i'm glad you broke your vow of celibacy i did think that was a bit weird mate

Impper posted:
haha. you queer. with ur emotions. i thought i was gonna have sex on friday but ended up putting a girl to bed & babysitting her vomiting roommate. my emotional status is: positive

that sounds better than sex to me. nothing more intimate than sharing a bathroom with someone while they expel bodily excretions into a toilet

I didn’t have sex but I went to the beach and had a bunch of speed and forgot what a fucked up mood it puts me in afterwards.

aerdil posted:

creepy as hell congrats

Impper posted:

this is the london girl.... i never learned her name and on the drive back to la i kept on thinking that i'd probably never see her again and it made me unhappy... then i remembered that i can go to any pub in W11 and meet someone pretty similar

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:
i thought i was gonna have sex on friday

Catchphrase courtesy of mr. Christie von Christie

Its Christ.

aerdil posted:
i didnt actually have sex in a park or at all or think of you but i'm glad you broke your vow of celibacy i did think that was a bit weird mate

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

this is the london girl.... i never learned her name and on the drive back to la i kept on thinking that i'd probably never see her again and it made me unhappy... then i remembered that i can go to any pub in W11 and meet someone pretty similar

you'll forget all about her in a matter of days but really that's kind of tragic

if you dont have sex you will feel bad but if you do have sex you might feel really bad. it all depends on how much you care about your feelings.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the vampire is a world!!!

deadken posted:

if you dont have sex you will feel bad but if you do have sex you might feel really bad. it all depends on how much you care about your feelings.

if you do it you will regret it; if you don't do it you will regret it
seriously tho aerdil is ugly as shit - i haven't gotten laid in like 3 weeks and hes out there slamming ass? damn..
best just to completely ignore your feelings and pack them into a tight little ball that you hide away and hope it never becomes a singularity imo
yeah she was far too attractive for me, the world is a weird place
[account deactivated]
dont have sex
i'm at work on a monday afternoon and there's way too much ennui and introspection in these posts today, can't we talk about the zombie apocalypse or something
ariel cabron

aerdil posted:
best just to completely ignore your feelings and pack them into a tight little ball that you hide away and hope it never becomes a singularity imo

my mood is generally p stable so i cherish moments of depression because of Aesthetics. after the fact of course

it's sunday night for me you weirdo. what teh fucka.

deadken posted:
Aesthetics.

australia lol
im in a mexican cantina playing lady gaga because some dude from lincoln park fed $10 into the jukebox. what else is there for me but introspection