she said i looked like a "more attractive frodo"

Impper posted:
it's sunday night for me you weirdo. what teh fucka.

Spoiler alert but the morning of Monday the 2nd of april 2012 is uneventful and dull.

aerdil posted:
she said i looked like a "more attractive frodo"

a girl once said i looked like a botticelli painting lmao

you guys are lucky people just tell me i look like a jew
a girl once said i looked like a mondrian painting. purposely effortless and ugly in order to transparently cover up a lack of aesthetic sense or intrinsic value
lol. girls always tell me i look native american and idk if its a compliment or what
girls always tell me i look like a mondrian
[account deactivated]
oh goddamnit

deadken posted:
oh goddamnit

Ha Ha ha ha HA

glt mondrians are NOT fucking ugly ok.
ahh, so mr. aesthetics himself buys into modernist degeneracy. beautiful
my commitment to modernism is well known round these here parts i think

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
seriously tho aerdil is ugly as shit - i haven't gotten laid in like 3 weeks and hes out there slamming ass? damn..

if it makes you feel any better, i am 11 basis points higher than you on the standardized PUA rating system, but i'll remain eternally celibate due to strictly observing the first commandment of Aesthetics: "Zyzz 14:88 Thou shall ignore women; Instead, acquiring Aesthetics."

it's impossible to have any true commitment to ~aesthetics~ these days anyway. Everything is mass-produced, homogenized and ugly and if you try and resist that you're just buying into a false idealized version of the past in order to create some sort of juvenile identity.

Vintage clothes, leatherbound special editions of books, haphazard sartorial “styles”, it’s all steampunk to me.

deadken posted:
my commitment to modernism is well known round these here parts i think

disgusting, disgusting

i'm pretty sure you people know nothign about aesthetics... jools once asked me if i wear oakleys lol
I look like a mormon.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
it's impossible to have any true commitment to ~aesthetics~ these days anyway. Everything is mass-produced, homogenized and ugly and if you try and resist that you're just buying into a false idealized version of the past in order to create some sort of juvenile identity.

Vintage clothes, leatherbound special editions of books, haphazard sartorial “styles”, it’s all steampunk to me.

same

mods change my name to Deaf by Pills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBczXu-D8Qw&feature=player_detailpage#t=9s
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
mods change my name to Deaf by Pills

i freakin' knew it

AmericanNazbro posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
seriously tho aerdil is ugly as shit - i haven't gotten laid in like 3 weeks and hes out there slamming ass? damn..

if it makes you feel any better, i am 11 basis points higher than you on the standardized PUA rating system, but i'll remain eternally celibate due to strictly observing the first commandment of Aesthetics: "Zyzz 14:88 Thou shall ignore women; Instead, acquiring Aesthetics."

uh yeah exactly the point is to form an aesthetics of ugliness

what does Ariel the mermaid have in common with Ariel the Sharon?

They both can't walk!

They both belong under the sea

deadken posted:

uh yeah exactly the point is to form an aesthetics of ugliness

that seems kinda banal

a true aesthete will form an aesthetic from the dullest clay available
the most convincing argument for the necesity of violent revolution against petit bourgeois elements is watching you people chat
i steady keep a black bandana over my face with some ill shades so my aesthetic don't even matter because nobody even know who i am
IWC is cool though
i bought like 5 long sleeve thermal shirts at kohls at the end of last summer and i havent worn anything else since then. and ive been alternating between the same two pairs of jeans as well. youre all degenerate homosexuals

babyfinland posted:
IWC is cool though

thanks but i definitely should be included in that critique.

babyfinland posted:
IWC is cool though

thanks but i definitely should be included in that critique.

whatever *gives you a noogie*

babyfinland posted:
i bought like 5 long sleeve thermal shirts at kohls at the end of last summer and i havent worn anything else since then. and ive been alternating between the same two pairs of jeans as well. youre all degenerate homosexuals

I hate people who get excited about shopping. I went to the mall last week to get a haircut and it’s the most aggravating place around: the slow, purposeless strut of the browser, the glazed-eyed peeping for bargains, the shitty music in the hip stores. Nothing else makes me want to tear it all down than a Saturday afternoon at the Westfield.

If you don't look like this you're a bitchmade biter
my politics will be mallrat or they will be bullshit

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
If you don't look like this you're a bitchmade biter

ahem

no for the win tattoo... bitchmade biter spotted
lmao that tatoo