[account deactivated]
ice tea
earl grey tea, hot
sipping water, quaffing milk
sutter home pinot grigio 2010
[account deactivated]
i drink enough coke to give a hippo diabetes so today i mixed it up with milk and diet ginger ale.
a can of coke
yeah that was pretty much my experience too tpaine & that was during the days of caffeine
[account deactivated]
the trick to Four Lokos is to get ahold of a high-calibre fast-food straw and placing one end in the can and one down your throat bypass the foul taste altogether
im holdin' four lokos in my facebook pic.

i have this cousin i havent seen since i was about 10 and apparently she tried to add me on facebook awhile ago but i never even noticed. so i'm going through my old messages today and i find this one marked unread from her: "screw you jeffrey! couldn't even add me?! always thought you guys were too stuck up and faggots.. HEY NICE DRINK IN YOUR PICTURE BY THE WAY"

aerdil posted:
im holdin' four lokos in my facebook pic.

i have this cousin i havent seen since i was about 10 and apparently she tried to add me on facebook awhile ago but i never even noticed. so i'm going through my old messages today and i find this one marked unread from her: "screw you jeffrey! couldn't even add me?! always thought you guys were too stuck up and faggots.. HEY NICE DRINK IN YOUR PICTURE BY THE WAY"

screw you jeffrey

scotch and splenda
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pbr every day
sierra nevada has another new ipa; a seasonal called Ruthless Rye, it ain't bad
[account deactivated]
Drinking beers from the microbrewery, updating my microblog with a list of microoppressions.
marxist faggot face
plz stop marxshaming me bro its gettin' ridonkulous
trader joe's own brand blended scotch
two buck chuck is made in a factory. there is no charles shaw vineyard.
piss
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
piss

didn't know they had moulson in the states

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:
pbr every day

nice choice. 18 packs are always cheap...i prefer old milwaukiee myself or schlitz but hey.

old milwaukee is ok. schlitz is good but ive found that people don't really like it, tho if youre drinking alone i guess that odenst matter? i like icehouse but it has to be really cold.. haha funny given the name. if im feeling in a good mood i'll buy 12s of corona extra, those are good. i got a 24 bottle thing of some pacifica beer that was delicious with limes but i went thru that in a week. 30 packs of pbr r where it's at tho. like $19 from the store. a 12 of corona extra is like 13

i like labatt blue but i dont see it anywhere
amstel light too hahahha
i'll drink a miler lite if shit comes to shit. but skip high life that shit is gross and tastes like a fart

tpaine posted:
i like four loko a lot because each swig every part of your body is like "this isn't something you should be consuming" from the taste buds wretching at the artificial flavoring to the esophagus choking at the high alcohol volume to the brain screaming in pain, its something you drink to both punish yourself and inure yourself to that punishment. it essentially divine judgment in a can and for that it will always have a place in my drink roster. bless you loko. you don't have caffeine anymore but you aren't letting that get you down are you

i think essentially i recreate four loko every time i drink because i always drink a ton of coffee + take a lot of speed then drink until i literally can't see. i mean i usually am on speed anyway but im talking like triple the dose and snorting more when im drunk & stupid

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
icehouse really makes you angry?? haha weird. i don't remember it being especially distinctive but i usually just get dumb after doing 6 tallboys or so of that shit. it just has to be cold or it tastes really really bad, which could piss a guy off. it def. gets me drunker than pbrs tho. corona makes me really drunk too, but its cus i like the taste and go thru it really really fast... god im gross
the only thing that really makes me drunk tho is goin thru like 3/8 of a handle of vodka b4 starting in on beer. that's when i have really bad nights
[account deactivated]