a good funny poster Superabound hasn't posted in a while and i call him out to make good posts to save the forums
[account deactivated]
i hope he didn't like lose his hands in a warehouse accident but if he did Superabound I want you to know with modern technology you can probably post via voice recognition
Can one of you math twerps hit the actuarials and give us an estimate of how many posters must have died so far without us knowing
i often wonder if the Deep State finally got to MrSix
i see superabound on twitter sometimes trying to reply to like amber frost or rania khalek and im like come on bro come home to the zzone. he has an all-star twitter name tho
whats the name nerd. i will call him out
@moderate_rabble
and i, im @imidges
(follower count instantly increases from 50 to 52)
i sent him a message where i called him bitchtits. i think that will work. quick, post hot alison brie gifs
checking in 2 days later and no gifs of alison brie. frankly id ont think you really want him back
posters are dropping like flies. gonna have to board up the ol door soon
stop repression free all political prisoners
why does chickeon downvote just the thought of hot alison brie gifs? confirmed for double gay

Edited by swampman ()

Because that's so 5 years ago. It's Harley Quinn webms now.
b mp
superabound is fighting the good fight, but doesnt seem to get the traction he deserves for his trolling

[account deactivated]
is that a real gotse
[account deactivated]

xipe posted:

superabound is fighting the good fight, but doesnt seem to get the traction he deserves for his trolling

haha

please limit your troop worship to houses of worship / the bedroom
He's 3D printing in heaven now
when you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. then grit your jaw muscle upward to force the pale sheet of flame-broiled plasticized jerky you call a face into the grotesque approximation of a wink, because she knows you could rape her and get away with it.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

because she knows you could rape her and get away with it.

don't make the mistake of thinking they wouldn't take this as the highest compliment

when you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and extend your metal claws in a crustacean gesture of respect. then wink at his girlfriend, because neurological damage has rendered your blinking involuntary
when you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. then wink at his girlfriend who's tied up in the corner as you place those eyes and hand back in the refirgerator

chickeon posted:

is that a real gotse

no, theres no ring

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when you men get home and *explosion* woops lol