the tidy one
lol you're really joining a frat

gyrofry posted:
lol you're really joining a frat

yeah lol its gonna own

my one regret from college is not joining a frat. i basically lived as a frat bro a lot of the time i just had this irrational hatred for them. but i basically only worked out, drank, did drugs, and tried to get laid while getting good grades? i was basically a full bro
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
my one regret from college is not joining a frat. i basically lived as a frat bro a lot of the time i just had this irrational hatred for them. but i basically only worked out, drank, did drugs, and tried to get laid while getting good grades? i was basically a full bro

Yeah. Not joining a frat just made me lonely when my life could have been awesome.

discipline posted:
I talk about the forum sometimes and people ask me for the web address and I do not give it to them ahaha

"Yeah, it's... haha, I'd basically have to spell it out, it's sorta like, r-h-i-z.. uh.. well, it's like if you had this concept of the 'rhizome', it's this thing that Deleuze and Guattari thought up (suddenly realizes the other person is completely confused) um, it's like, this non-hierarchal structure... anyway... and you kinda combine that with zone, rhizzone. Rhizzone."

that guy spends much of his time posting on some sort of fyad-lite for jehovah's witnesses, so the concept of forum and forumbros is not alien to him. but i thought we were respecting each other's space up until this incident
[account deactivated]

eternal_virtue posted:

discipline posted:
I talk about the forum sometimes and people ask me for the web address and I do not give it to them ahaha

"Yeah, it's... haha, I'd basically have to spell it out, it's sorta like, r-h-i-z.. uh.. well, it's like if you had this concept of the 'rhizome', it's this thing that Deleuze and Guattari thought up (suddenly realizes the other person is completely confused) um, it's like, this non-hierarchal structure... anyway... and you kinda combine that with zone, rhizzone. Rhizzone."

i've had literally dozens of conversations where i've explained the concept of a rhizome and people always seem to love it

i tried it once and the aite (that's nihongo for "partner" or "opponent") somehow made her face contort into successively wilder and more accusatory expressions of violent scepticism as i got further and further into it so i had to meekly postscript everything with "...of course i think it's all garbage". then she paid the restaurant bill and we had sex in her car. she was 59
i am (was?) in a frat.
i'm old fart alumni now. feels good man

Impper posted:

nothing would have been different then except youd be paying money to live in a dirty house full of annoying assholes

i had roommates in college
[account deactivated]
my frat was nothing like what I always see and hear depicted at big state schools, etc.
Everyone was really fucking cool too, but I think that had more to do with the school I was going to than anything else.
i went to the Great Lakes School for Lesbian Arts

deadken posted:
i got bids from two frats today..... one was in a big ole house & tidy as shit the other was rapebro roofieville. not sure which to go for to be honest. college

join the rapey one, embrace your true nature

i joined a frat mostly to facilitate easy and regular access to illegal drugs

cue for theory-bro to post "lol if you need a frat to do that"
i wouldn't be so depressed if you'd just mail me some amphetamines, brah
lol if you need a frat for that

Impper posted:
lol if you need a frat for that

thanks, appreciate it

you dont call your country a cunt so dont call your fraternity a frat!

its not four years its for life!!

always cup the balls!!!

frat liiife!!!!
i do call my country a cont

Impper posted:
i do call my country a cont

too bad you arent in a fraternity you could call it a frat

being in a frat is kind of somewhere between being on a bowling team and joining the rotary

discipline posted:
aren't you coming back to uk in like, less than 6 months tho?

yeah lol

girdles_gone_wild posted:
my frat was nothing like what I always see and hear depicted at big state schools, etc.
Everyone was really fucking cool too, but I think that had more to do with the school I was going to than anything else.

sounds lame as hell bro

eternal_virtue posted:

discipline posted:

i had the Deleuze Talk w/ a friend a while back and he kept on going 'yeah but what does that actually mean' and i was like well none of these concepts are stable their meaning changes a lot, i think i did a good job of explaining the machinic assemblage but eventually we just started talking about girls and dubstep like normal people

deadken posted:
sounds lame as hell bro

no, actually it owns.

if your pledgeship is basically you forcing your pledge brothers to drink Fighting Cock while they paddle your ass and shock your balls with a car battery, then you probably made a mistake pledging.

given that im all british and alcoholic and older than a bunch of the brothers i kinda doubt there'll be much in the way of paddling and what have you
I had a lot more respect for ken before I actually knew what dubstep sounded like.
i dont really listen to dubstep any more..... def not anything made after like 2008
it went, uh, too mainstream
whatve u been listening to lately then
witch house probs. I KNOW THATS WHAT IM LISTENIN TO HAHAHAH BADAS
i listen to all the super-popular hipster bands because i'm cool
fleet foxes? you betcha

bon iver? don't mind if i do!
real talk you people seriously need to stop talking about 'hipsters.' you sound like 15 year olds on heavymetalfromus.net

super popular hipster bands lol yeah god damn HIPSTERS AND THEIR EMO LINKIN PARK MUSIC