EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk you people seriously need to stop talking about 'hipsters.' you sound like 15 year olds on heavymetalfromus.net

super popular hipster bands lol yeah god damn HIPSTERS AND THEIR EMO LINKIN PARK MUSIC

don't boss me around, hipster

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk you people seriously need to stop talking about 'hipsters.' you sound like 15 year olds on heavymetalfromus.net

super popular hipster bands lol yeah god damn HIPSTERS AND THEIR EMO LINKIN PARK MUSIC

i had to go to a comedy club and the comedian's shtick was to take a shot at each group he saw. he was really bad at it, like the best he could come up with is that because the four of us there were all wearing glasses, that we were lost trying to go to williamsburg for a black keys concert. i'm like... that's bad, but for more reasons than the people not laughing at you even know...

http://hipster.com

jools posted:
whatve u been listening to lately then

southern hip-hop..... still some post-dubstep/uk bass/whatever but i'm so far away from the scene here its hard to keep up..... been gettin back into post-punk a lot lately lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
HIPSTERS AND THEIR EMO LINKIN PARK MUSIC

post punk lol. cool shit bruh this girl was telling me all about it today and i was nodding my head. good shit man
I will always love post punk
i've only been to a few concerts in my life and one of them was post-punk and it ruled
I once posted on lf from a mission of burma show
im listening to tearist and zambri right now. yeah man. its good shit. jewish shit. yeah.
gang of fours new album got good reviews but i didnt really rate it
never heard it man fbut it sounds like shit
You know what's kool postpunk is aight peace
i've stopped really listening to music. it doesn't make my heart sing like it used to but then again absolutely nothing does.
[account deactivated]
hey ken how come you always talk around me like i dont think i've seen you address my posts when you quote a bunch of ppl in a row, that shit's hurtful
post punk owns

futurewidow posted:
hey ken how come you always talk around me like i dont think i've seen you address my posts when you quote a bunch of ppl in a row, that shit's hurtful

sorry i guess. i dont do that intentionally, i just kinda make a bunch dumb posts with the intellectual focus of a drunken child with a shotgun (which is coincidentally what i am)

is this the thread i put my frat posts in last time. because i pledged lol

[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:

post punk owns

Agreed.
lot of anger there redken
whoopswrong thread
fark off undertoens are first wave punk. ima ruin you
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

jools posted:
whatve u been listening to lately then

southern hip-hop..... still some post-dubstep/uk bass/whatever but i'm so far away from the scene here its hard to keep up..... been gettin back into post-punk a lot lately lol

Trillwave. Lmao

[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

fark off undertoens are first wave punk. ima ruin you

Edited by LandBeluga ()

trillwave is actually a real thing apparently

why dont i "serb" up some yugoslav new wave
[account deactivated]

jools posted:
why dont i "serb" up some yugoslav new wave

I don't see why you're balkan at it.

[account deactivated]