legalize it
i wish, i pay $300 a month for my meds.
when you think about it Rush was right and it's pretty galling that all of society is obligated to pay for somebody's sexual lifestyle. It's essentially forcing people to be complicit in large scale prostitution

getfiscal posted:

that sounds like a great deal considering how many meds you must be on

Impper posted:

getfiscal posted:

that sounds like a great deal considering how many meds you must be on

lol

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
when you think about it Rush was right and it's pretty galling that all of society is obligated to pay for somebody's sexual lifestyle. It's essentially forcing people to be complicit in large scale prostitution

when was this historically not the case

Crow posted:

when was this historically not the case

Never, which is why it’s so important. You can’t have sexual autonomy without financial autonomy. Ron Paul 2012.

some guy in canada had this thing where he'd tell people that because they were "natural persons" they didn't have to submit to income tax slavery and they estimate his followers evaded at least $11 million in taxes through this supposed libertarian loophole and now the government is charging them and i cackle

getfiscal posted:
some guy in canada had this thing where he'd tell people that because they were "natural persons" they didn't have to submit to income tax slavery and they estimate his followers evaded at least $11 million in taxes through this supposed libertarian loophole and now the government is charging them and i cackle

should have got a band card

reef

what lol

i don't know anything about the thing you are talking about but whatever you are saying it seems really unreasonable
my friend gave me some free klonopin to help me deal with some severe personal and emotional trauma. its basically been keeping me from melting down deadken style, except my story would just be sad and include no party drug use

so, yes?

fape posted:
i don't know anything about the thing you are talking about but whatever you are saying it seems really unreasonable

isnt that supposed to be iwcs thing

DildoMalone posted:

fape posted:

isnt that supposed to be iwcs thing

i dont know, DildoMalone. he seemed reasonable enough in the climate change thread.

fape posted:

what lol

what i mean is that the Duggar's don't expect you to pay for their 19 kids so why should they have to pay for self-indulgent hedonism of sex-crazed freakazoids

fape posted:

what lol

what i mean is that the Duggar's don't expect you to pay for their 19 kids so why should they have to pay for self-indulgent hedonism of sex-crazed freakazoids

again, please cite the issue in the most objective terms you can

The Amphetamines Lady

fape posted:

fape posted:

what lol

again, please cite the issue in the most objective terms you can

the issue is the death of Morality, i can't get much more objective than that

i agree. NOT

fape posted:
i dont know, DildoMalone. he seemed reasonable enough in the climate change thread.

that right there is a dead giveaway that your opinion is wrong

learn to recognize it in the future

TG posted:
my friend gave me some free klonopin to help me deal with some severe personal and emotional trauma. its basically been keeping me from melting down deadken style, except my story would just be sad and include no party drug use

so, yes?

lmao how did i become a byword for meltdown. also stop making parody threads bf

i guess if you post that you had a sad feeling about something that happened in ur life and it sucked its melting down

getfiscal posted:

are we talking about this free men of the land bullshit that people are doing in the US now too

this passive snittering doesn't look good on you
i can post all day long about xanax and how it is The Reindeer That Saved Christmas

shermanstick posted:
are we talking about this free men of the land bullshit that people are doing in the US now too

requesting namechange to : David-Wynn: Miller

is there no equivalent to &nbsp here? no wonder Infrateal doesnt post

TG posted:
except my story would just be sad and include no party drug use

sounds like ur problem bro. fictionalize yourself always irl, test every and all fertile grounds, become other. rhizzone therapy

Impper posted:
i guess if you post that you had a sad feeling about something that happened in ur life and it sucked its melting down

i think its ok to have sad feelings as long as youre not a constant depresso internet loser. i cherish my moments of depression, theyre good material

Superabound posted:
is there no equivalent to &nbsp here? no wonder Infrateal doesnt post

noobspace

i wish i could provide a pithy, succinct word of advice for how to get rid of the ol' sadbrain but unfortunately i cant. i guess really just make a mental list of all the people/things in your life, figure out which ones are net positives/negatives and excise accordingly. cant change other people, only your own outlook &local circumstances

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

i think its ok to have sad feelings as long as youre not a constant depresso internet loser. i cherish my moments of depression, theyre good material

i guess people don't understand that things can happen to make people sad, and not everyone is sad and depressed 24/7 becaus etheir life is dogshit

it tends to be one of those catch-22 things sometimes. chicken and egg

Meursault posted:
The Amphetamines Lady

not true actually

getfiscal posted:

what are you on? doesnt state med cover your prescriptions?

Superabound posted:
i wish i could provide a pithy, succinct word of advice for how to get rid of the ol' sadbrain but unfortunately i cant. i guess really just make a mental list of all the people/things in your life, figure out which ones are net positives/negatives and excise accordingly. cant change other people, only your own outlook &local circumstances

those who would eliminate all depression seek to rid the world of poetry. i was arguing about communism w/ a dude and he pointed out that its scientifically impossible to be happy all the time and i was like thats not even the point. under communism our misery will be purer, springing only from ourselves rather than from alienation.

under communism our misery would spring from our neighbors all getting sent to education camps to learn more about how to better serve the revolution but not us