wow this thread, what a ride!

Myfanwy posted:

Will someone please agree with me about drag queens being the meanest people ever or have you all never hanged with that type of feller

OMG! Too true! Me and my friend watched like five minutes of RuPauls drag race and were just like....Wow...

i just read the last four pages and uhhhhh.... uuhhmmm... uhhhh........ *awkwardly backs out and slowly shuts the door*

Cycloneboy posted:

gyrofry posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

oh my, a person wants a very specific thing from their partner in a romantic relationship that may cause them to repeatedly pick bad partners by over-prioritizing it. truly this is a new and strange phenomenon totally limited to your friend.

check your privilege

what, my aromatic privilege? that's not privilege, that's just not having to deal with sexual imprinting and the toxic Western culture's fucked up view of romance.

aromatic privilege? have you been huffing benzene again

in my experience, drag queens are tuff in character, and sweet as heck otherwise, like, introverted and soft. i assume thats always the case and i wont hear otherwise.
i dressed like audrey hepburn once. this was before i got fat, and was simply skinnyfat. i was pleased.
dunno who tim wise is but the mardi gras in sydney is a flippin riot its like a pageant but less shit
.In a mixed herd (namely the one which includes an individual's parents as well as in-laws), you're certain that ones wedding toast should meet a certain standard.There are generally no rules to visit to brew a memorable marriage toast, but on condition that your wedding toast incorporates humor, verse, and is surely an enjoyable period and swiftness, it should go over well using your guests.<br />
<br />
Virtually all Jokes Aside<br />
It's genuine that laughs can make new friends and assist you to feel more confident about having to present your wedding ceremony toast, but, don't just dismiss jokes.Is there a tale about you and your significant other which has had a humorous arriving? These check out greater than what many times in a tale book

Crow posted:

Myfanwy posted:

Will someone please agree with me about drag queens being the meanest people ever or have you all never hanged with that type of feller

OMG! Too true! Me and my friend watched like five minutes of RuPauls drag race and were just like....Wow...

wow, if anything if you watched that show you'd get the exact impression so please dont just post whatever random thing

[account deactivated]
Are you making fun of the funding of my lifestyle
paris is burning

Myfanwy posted:

Crow posted:

Myfanwy posted:

wow, if anything if you watched that show you'd get the exact impression so please dont just post whatever random thing

Do you think i'm being sarcastic.

Crow posted:

wow this thread, what a ride!

I liked it to

Cycloneboy posted:

getfiscal posted:

i refuse to tolerate this anti-freudian claptrap

freud is almost completely discredited and abandoned.

i'm afreud you're wrong

Cycloneboy posted:

oh my, a person wants a very specific thing from their partner in a romantic relationship that may cause them to repeatedly pick bad partners by over-prioritizing it. truly this is a new and strange phenomenon totally limited to your friend.

that was never the situation or my partially distorted perspective on it, but w/e. it's not something she can help (not going to go into details), so she definitely isn't overprioritizing it.

Myfanwy posted:

i agree and i'm pretty sure it's because of insecurity based on them being made fun of a lot/fear of looking bad so i want to forgive them but it still ticked me off enough to stop watching rupaul season 4 COMPLETELY.. i want everyone to just be nice

oh that was addressed before my post
Like, I refuse to watch that show! Bad girls club as well! Bad people. Jersey shore, on the other hand..

Cycloneboy posted:

getfiscal posted:

i don't know shit about zheng he.

he was a eunuch (meaning he had no sex drive) + also one of the greatest explorers in world history.

is that supposed to prove that suppressed libidinal energy in ostensible "a"sexuals doesn't exist or wicked demonstrate that it does exist.

he had the largest wooden ships of all time cycloneboy. think of that skinny vet with a moustache and a buzz cut, a three and seven eighths of an inch long penis and the largest, most jacked up suv in existence. now imagine that on a planet-spanning scale. that's your allegedly asexual zheng he.