i love how he never prepares before he starts filming, the way he improvises his recipes... i like to think that he goes off on the same kind of monologue the whole time, whether or not he's filming
[account deactivated]
the candle would not burn.... so i, uh, i poured in some sambuca...
im watchin the special turkey one and Wow
lmao he's an alchemist. a tuna alchemist
machine thingy... paper towel thingy... when you make cake you need to put butter in the pot so it doesn't explode or whatever, it's just a tradition....
eeaagh. heuuh. eahuhuhuhuhugh
im gonna get some sambucca this weekend in honor of this archetype of TNC resistance
[account deactivated]
all the people in my kitchen are like human beings, you know, they get sick so i have to put them in the water for a little while and then it gets cleaner and stuff

kitchen implements are people too!
i like the one where he talks about the habs draft picks for like 10 min while he tries to cut a tomato

tpaine posted:

animedad posted:

im gonna get some sambucca this weekend in honor of this archetype of TNC resistance

ive been meaning to try some since like '09 when i first saw masaokis but i keep forgetting to get some

all the people who bought it and tried to drink it in the somethingawful thread talked about how sweet and gross it is so.................... good luck

tpaine posted:

there's more than one of masao's videos that begin almost dreamlike, with the hum of the camera, the bad, low quality picture of an extremely filthy living space, and the weary panting of a strange man on drugs and alcohol

[account deactivated]
it's not about the taste, it's about paying tribute to a great man and his crazy juice

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:

post dat vid

this video is insane

this looks almost as bad as english "tea"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sambuca, you put a coffee bean in dere, lol, and then you light that on fire mon. Light that sambuca on fire & drink it asap before the shotglass gets 2 hot
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

oh my god that bathrooom, that basement why doesn't someone call the police

so judgmental. he sits atop a pillar of filth, you sit atop a throne of israeli children skulls. tomato, tomatoe; both equally vile

[account deactivated]
i want to hug masao & kiss him & love him & marry him
haha it's hilarious how deeply some of you have bought into corporate-designed "mandatory" standards of hygene

keep on scrubbing yo hands every 5 minutes though, i'm sure that's waaaay healthier.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

haha it's hilarious how deeply some of you have bought into corporate-designed "mandatory" standards of hygene

keep on scrubbing yo hands every 5 minutes though, i'm sure that's waaaay healthier.

you know, the nazis had showers too.

“cooking food in proximity to dirt! YUK”

*is implicitly racist about all cultures without a western kitchen culture*
the one good thing left over from my vegan crustpunk faggot days is being able to be comfortable in abject filth
sorry to bump this but this is by far the most depressing and cynical masaokis vid I've ever seen

and it's bumming me out big time
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'd eat a camera

babyfinland posted:

i'd eat a camera

same, but batteries

[account deactivated]