love is the yearning to lift god's veil and havign yuor self annihilated by her beauty

animedad posted:

you will fall in love one day cycloneboy, and all you've ever posted will melt and fall into a big bucket that says "Autism" on its side

i cannot describe how little i want to kiss a girl in terms that you would understand.

PLEASE, TRY THOUGH.

FOR AN ASEXUAL YOU SURE LIKE TALKING ABOUT SEX.

Edited by jools ()

Cycloneboy posted:

animedad posted:

you will fall in love one day cycloneboy, and all you've ever posted will melt and fall into a big bucket that says "Autism" on its side

i cannot describe how little i want to kiss a girl in terms that you would understand.

There are other options.

LandBeluga posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

animedad posted:

There are other options.

I'm even less inclined to pursue those avenues.

kiss the cod cycloneboy. kiss it
i will NOT hold hands with girls
i categorically reject the patently idioticl behavior of holding hands with a "girl" (CAFAB)
hatred of sexuality is hatred of women, the most sexy sex

gyrofry posted:

hatred of sexuality is hatred of women, the most sexy sex

althusser strangled his wife! he strangled her and now she's dead! that is the most important fact about him!
i thought i was in love a bunch of times but i dont think i really was. love is impossible, it is that which is always to come.... thats not necessarily a bad thing
what the hell are you talking about
love is the benevolent presence of another

Groulxsmith posted:

what the hell are you talking about

derrida

what if love is impossible... what if like, words don't really mean things but like we use them to describe things we only think are real but are illusions. what if when i see red i think it's blue
ken wat do u think of the fuck & destroy sticker. thats gonna be a sticker. plastered all over chicago in the most obnoxious spots i can find
another what?

can i "love" peking duck pancakes? Because it feels like it sometimes

how's things going with that soulmate girl of yours JC

Impper posted:

ken wat do u think of the fuck & destroy sticker. thats gonna be a sticker. plastered all over chicago in the most obnoxious spots i can find

*googles Fuck & Destroy, cursor hovers over first link*

Huh, what's this... "WDDP" website? *clicks; face turns pure white in horror*

The truth about life will unite Mankind, there will be no need for war, we just have to collectively seek it together as a species.. Go to TruthContest (dot) com and open The Present. What it says will blow your mind.
i assume you can love foods, substances, maybe even objects going by that definition. but i think, in my old age and growing senility, it's one of those "wish you were here" things. doing something? wish they were there? maybe it's lurv.

it's going, uh, well and not-well at the same time. there was this kind of icy barrier when i met her for the first time but once i broke through some of that there were, imo, some real cyute moments. i don't really 'date' people or carry on these sort of relationships; we've been emailing and stuff which is just really funny to me. i want to be more aggressive but it feels hard to do. i suppose that's a good sign
it's really funny and weird to learn a lot about a person through a textual medium, because what do you really know? i feel like i know a person ten times more by spending 5 minutes in their room, sharing a cigarette, dancing for as little as ten seconds, and yet we've spent hours talking basically online. even better it sort of throws into confusion all of the signs and whatnot i got from when i met her
Emailing is a great form of conversation but instant messaging is good too, the ticking clock of instantaneous forces a dynamic conversational dance imo.

cute moments lol
i love my family and my friends; i hope the rest of the rhizzone may one day do the same with their own

Groulxsmith posted:

i love my family and my friends; i hope the rest of the rhizzone may one day do the same with their own

here here

i dont know what you are talking about my friend but i'm just going to assume the "she" in question here is a character from a novel you recently read and that you are in love with the abstract ideal of a person, which is really what true love is, imo
i've never really come across a character like this girl in anything i've read. but sure, if you want, go ahead and assume she's a fictional construct (if only..)
all people are, impper
how come youre pushing your f&d book so hard my friend. are you hoping to just rope people in based on the title alone or do you feel bean isn't as good?

i feel like bean is better as a work but it's easier to market fuck and destroy i guess. there's no real definite reason

Impper posted:

yes..... yes!!!!

deadken posted:

i thought i was in love a bunch of times but i dont think i really was. love is impossible, it is that which is always to come.... thats not necessarily a bad thing

"romantic love" is a term used to describe a variety of qualitative experiences, and, in the Modern West, is comprehended in the most mangled, fucked up, self-destructive way possible.

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

"romantic love" is a term used to describe a variety of qualitative experiences, and, in the Modern West, is comprehended in the most mangled, fucked up, self-destructive way possible.

thanks for the hot tip Dr Feelgood,, next thing up i'll ask the guy at the local kebab stand about astrophysics.

historically speaking, romantic love is the piecemeal adoption of certain islamic cultural mores into european society as a means of establishing the prohibition of the rape of noblewomen

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

thanks for the hot tip Dr Feelgood,, next thing up i'll ask the guy at the local kebab stand about astrophysics.

lol. it could be a good will hunting situation we got here with cyclonebibi

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

lol. it could be a good will hunting situation we got here with cyclonebibi

gay child is a privileged youngster, not a proletarian genius

well i never saw the movie but what if bibi is like the next Mystery Method
saying that you need to experience romantic love in order to completely describe its various elements is as absurd as saying you need to experience a given drug in order to completely describe its various elements. in point of fact, the qualitative experience is in many ways an impediment to reaching the deeper truths, and if you want a direct story of the immediate, qualitative experience, you can simply listen and read, which will always give a more complete image than the parochialism of how your brain reacted.

Cycloneboy posted:

saying that you need to experience romantic love in order to completely describe its various elements is as absurd as saying you need to experience a given drug in order to completely describe its various elements. in point of fact, the qualitative experience is in many ways an impediment to reaching the deeper truths, and if you want a direct story of the experience, you can simply listen.

both of those are true

lol do you really think that language can accurately convey either of those experiences to the uninitiated? you're such a world-rejecting creep

Cycloneboy posted:

saying that you need to experience romantic love in order to completely describe its various elements is as absurd as saying you need to experience a given drug in order to completely describe its various elements.

ummmmmmmmmmm lol

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

saying that you need to experience romantic love in order to completely describe its various elements is as absurd as saying you need to experience a given drug in order to completely describe its various elements. in point of fact, the qualitative experience is in many ways an impediment to reaching the deeper truths, and if you want a direct story of the experience, you can simply listen.

both of those are true

dammit i was editing it while you posting. i shall have my vengeance upon ye.