Zimmerman had black eyes, nose fracture: docs

The Associated Press
Date: Tuesday May. 15, 2012 8:09 PM ET
MIAMI — Court records show George Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a nose fracture and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

The medical records were part of evidence released Tuesday that prosecutors have in the second-degree murder case against Zimmerman. He has entered a plea of not guilty and claims self-defence in the Feb. 26 shooting. A message left Tuesday evening with Zimmerman's attorney was not immediately returned

Zimmerman was on treated Feb.27. No one answered the phone at the practice Tuesday evening.

ABC News first reported Zimmerman's injuries from the medical records. Some of the injuries were previously reported by The Associated Press based on video of Zimmerman at a local jail.

---

Looks like maybe we ought to have waited before lynching someone as a racist.

getfiscal posted:

Looks like maybe we ought to have waited before lynching someone as a racist.

Nope.

pretty amazing how the Blame Whites First brigade didn't account for the idea that maybe the dude really did get beat up. like remember all those armchair analysts being like "not really hurt in the pictures" or whatever. i guess if al sharpton says you're guilty then that's that.
yeah, guess this STRONG MALE ROLE MODEL was just walking around with his gun and ran into this HOOD who beat him up before making this GOOD SAMARITAN kill him
yeah let's lock up everyone who made a bad life choice. oh wait we do and it results in like 1 in 4 black males going to jail sometime in their life. mayhaps we free zimmerman and the other political prisoners.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

the problem wasn't if he was justified, the problem is that they didn't arrest him (like they would have if the table was turned)

if he was justified then they shouldn't have arrested him though?

you arrest or detain someone first in order to interrogate them or to question them and determine whether or not they're justified. you don't determine that at the scene
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the man was beaten and forced to kill someone, did they really need to put him through any more grilling? i know that's what al sharpton wants but let's be serious.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

it's what I want *slaps chest* come on! let's do this!! *gets in your face*

getfiscal posted:

the man was beaten and forced to kill someone, did they really need to put him through any more grilling? i know that's what al sharpton wants but let's be serious.

;)

Troll?
I hope that Zimmerman is innocent and still gets the chair, imo
WHAT THE FUCK GETFISCAL I CANT BELIEVE YOU FEEL THIS WAY FUCK YOU AARRGGHHH ITS CERTAINLY NOT WHAT MOST OF THE FORUM BELIEVES HOW DARE YOU POST THIS SHIT UURURRGHGHHHGHGH YYYAAAARRGGHGHHGHG ICANT FUCKIN STAND IT MY MIND IS EXPLODING FROM RAGE FAARRGGHHGHHGHHG GOD DAMN YOU GETFISCAL GOD DAMN YOUR PIECE OF SHIT FUCKED UP POSTS THAT DONT COINCIDE WITH MY OWN BELIEFS FFARGHHG UUNGNGFHG AFAUUUCCKAHSDGJAHSD
wow aerdil thinks i'm trolling. that's sad because it means he doesn't get my posting. it's more a form of cleansing, of revealing truth. i get an arts grant to post.
wasnt there a video still or two of him after the attack at the hospital showing he 'looked' ok?
one of the reasons we have medical examiners is so random people watching youtubes don't judge whether a person has a broken nose.
Court records show George Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a nose fracture and two cuts to the back of his head as he remarked to the doctor, "You shoulda seen the other guy!"
What difference does this make, getfiscal?
If I got stopped all the time in my black neighborhood for being white or a hipster or a muslim or w/e I would probably whoop someone's ass if they harassed me for just walking to the store and back home. Martin should have had a heater but of course black people cant carry weapons to defend themselves against racist attacks for fear of facing a racial attack of more overwhelming force from the police force
I think we should kill everyone convicted of a crime, if crime is such a big deal. Soon you would have no crime at all, and a nation of people hungry for blood who you could unleash on the world like turkic horsemen. Then america could have its golden renaissance, it's really that simple
It's really weird that it's okay to lock someone in torture hell for their entire life, but it's somehow immoral to kill them. The merciful and moral thing would be to kill them, especially if they're wrongly accused
i stopped caring about this a long time ago

babyfinland posted:

i joined the uhuru solidarity movement over it

im not just a member, i'm the chieftain

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

i joined the uhuru solidarity movement over it

same, except i joined the mccoy branch

I'd definitely prefer that anyone who launches metal projectiles in such a way as to end a life at least gets processed at the police station rather than getting a "hi 5 bro" at the scene.
what about Mr. Martin's statutory right to stand his ground?
wow so trayvon responded violently to a heavy-set man with a gun pursuing him.
or do unarmed black teenagers have a Duty To Retreat?
what should have happened according to America:

HEY BLACK YOUTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?

sorry mister i'll be on my way. i will not rape or steal or murder if thats alright with you...

Also the cafe down the street from my apt has a "Justice for Trayvon Martin Catfish Sandwich" offered on the chalkboard outside of it lol.
: blimey, donald, didn't you ever wonder where your dad learned it all?
: learned what?
: you're a racist, donald.
: i'm... a what..?
: a racist. *nods knowingly*

Edited by thirdplace ()

you got me

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what should have happened according to America:

HEY BLACK YOUTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?

sorry mister i'll be on my way. i will not rape or steal or murder if thats alright with you...

well the road trayvon chose, with thuggish attire and violent assault, didn't seem to end out that well for him. unless, of course, he got what he really wanted. but this isn't about an individual choosing death, it's about an entire culture's deathwish, and whether we're going to go along for the ride. i say no: we must secure a future.

thirdplace posted:

: blimey, donald, didn't you ever wonder where your dad learned it all?
: learned what?
: you're a racist, donald.
: i'm... a what..?
: a racist. *nods knowingly*

ObRaHoWa (Obese Racial Holy War)

according to George Zimmerman, Martin's last words were, "You got me" after he had been shot.

Hamlet: How now! a rat? Dead, for a ducat, dead!

Polonius: Oh, I am slain!

girdles_gone_wild posted:

according to George Zimmerman, Martin's last words were, "You got me" after he had been shot.

Hamlet: How now! a rat? Dead, for a ducat, dead!

Polonius: Oh, I am slain!

yeah, let's hope he remembers the dialogue more accurately next time.