Superabound posted:

so the government uses your tax money to pay you money as a reward for you paying them money?

yes.

[account deactivated]
BAGGED MILK???
my 2 cents as a probable 2012 obama voter: it doesn't matter whether a republican or democrat wins, ultimately the economic policies - that are the underlying root cause of social issues - will persist and expand. as a result, come election day, i flip 2 pennies, first penny decides if i go to vote, second penny decides which party i cast my vote for

It's not a "no-win" situation, it's a lose or lose harder situation. I don't get when liberals say they don't like Obama, so they won't vote for him or will vote for a third party. You know that third party votes are worthless in this country, and you know that the GOP is terrible so why not vote for the slightly less terrible option? I mean it's right in the thread title: Lesser Evils.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wait is this from d&d, who even reads that or is aware of it existing. oh right, fucking moresalt

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that dog is sick

somebody call the white house chef!

ron paul 2012
you have done appreciable damage to a national campaign.

AmericanNazbro posted:

my 2 cents as a probable 2012 obama voter: it doesn't matter whether a republican or democrat wins

not only does it matter in several million empirically measurable ways, but believe it or not you have a choice between two actual separate human beings. even the atoms that constitute their bodies are different, and they will probably be standing in two entirely different places

i cannot even begin to tell you how different one thing is from any other thing which is not in fact it!

"mommy, whats a Supreme Court Justice?"
Ron Pauli Exclusion Principle

Superabound posted:

if you dont vote Democrat, youre voting Republican

Superabound posted:

i cannot even begin to tell you how different one thing is from any other thing which is not in fact it!

huh?

it's almost as if Superabound is posting a whole lot with zero content to speak of

getfiscal posted:

you have done appreciable damage to a national campaign.

what terrible forums villainy was this in response to again?

[account deactivated]
qalnor posted:
Free markets tend to make everyone either middle class or rich unless they're in some way disabled. Look at early American cities. Laissez faire wasn't perfect, but there was very little government intervention and the vast majority of people were middle class.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I cried when obama was elected because I knew my civil rights heroes from my childhood would be happy about it and because I knew that he would inevitably destroy their dreams

That's what he is. The asshole is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of shit because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a shit about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

I hate Obama because of what he does to the equivalent of my retarded brother.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of shit funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of shit. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

Fuck Barack Obama.

[account deactivated]
i ve been casting my ballot in the dog poo box for EIGHT YEARS
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

i remember when i was arguing sith willa about third parties and she said if we can just get five percent of the vote we can get public financing and i asked what difference that was going to make and i never got a straight answer in three years

to send a message to the democratic party

blinkandwheeze posted:

it's almost as if Superabound is posting a whole lot with zero content to speak of

how many notches is that above or below "endlessly maintaining grudges where none exist"?

have fun voting for a filthy reptilian you poor ignorant people.
obaama is the first gay president and newsweek said it so there
[account deactivated]
Obama: Our First Genderqueer President?
[account deactivated]
Obamer's heteronormativity makes me sick. I bet he doesn't even watch Will & Grace.
[account deactivated]
i can't be a gay president i haven't yet reached the age of majority and my criminal convictions already prohibit me from voting
i'm really going to vote for romney in the general. just putting that out there
thank you satan

AmericanNazbro posted:

i'm really going to vote for romney in the general. just putting that out there

same. america deserves it

blinkandwheeze posted:

perhaps he's running for office!!