girls are sort of the eternal jew of the Real if you think about it
uh i think thats the Symbolic ur thinking of, quentin
the Real is that which lies outside language and girl is just, like, a word, man, especially if you subscribe to my trans reading of lacan, soon to be published as Big Other's House (Verso: 2012)

deadken posted:

uh i think thats the Symbolic ur thinking of, quentin

I call bullshit, girls are as Real as you can get

what if you are a girl though. does that make men the Real? cuz, you know, i dont feel all that real. quit gendering the cartesian subject quentin! quit it!
everyone has a different Real......maybe big hard dicks are the Real to women? The Ur-shaft of being or whatever
hahahah everyone has a different Real hahahahah
dude.... what is reality???? *takes a massive rip from the lacong*
there exists no Real, stop digging for it IWC. didn't you learn anything from jurassic park? some things are better left undiscovered
the ontology of the real Real
the Real is whats Really real. Now youre in a world of pain. Fucker
will the symbolic slim shady please stand up
made with 100 percent Imaginary orange juice
those puns are really bad man hahahaha

Crow posted:

Admitting anything less would be pretty fascist

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Crow posted:

Admitting anything less would be pretty fascist

self criticism

Impper posted:

those puns are really bad man hahahaha

all puns are bad but i dont think theyre even puns

self-criticism: im drunk and now i'm going out to get more drunk and/or dead
imma stay in and get more drunk and dead thank you
i've tried so hard to like fuck and destroy but there's no escaping it: it really is a terrible, irredeemable book in so many ways. i'm sorry impper. bean was good tho
don't say girl because it's wrong
that'z cool i guess. they r very different boks. im havent really thought about either of them for a while
it ahppened again. the book im writing now i came into with a strong idea of the structure i wanted and i couldn't stick with it in the actual writing, i couldnt honestly make the characters cooperate >_<
i dont think they're that different but if it's true you wrote f&d while eating your weight in amphetamines it really shows
i'm a middle class white American male

Impper posted:

it ahppened again. the book im writing now i came into with a strong idea of the structure i wanted and i couldn't stick with it in the actual writing, i couldnt honestly make the characters cooperate >_<

u should title it "2 FUCK & 2 DESTROY" imo

2 FUCKED 2 DESTROY
yeah that's definitely better
FUck and destroy by John Christy is a great book and i read some of it

littlegreenpills posted:

i dont think they're that different but if it's true you wrote f&d while eating your weight in amphetamines it really shows

they're wildly different in their influences, aesthetic, the structure i had in mind going into it, the type of language i wanted to use, and so on, though obviously you always have an enduring identity as a person & writer so there'll be the same threads & roots running through whatever you do; i think though that ultimately the former have a really big influence on the type of work that something will turn out to be. i was on huge doses of ups but then the first part of bean i was also on probably even larger amounts, though the second half , or more accurately the last ~250 pages or so i was really not on any drugs while writing. i feel like the essay on kobe is the first half though and when that ended is whe ni stopped drugsz

Transient_Grace posted:

Impper posted:

u should title it "2 FUCK & 2 DESTROY" imo

its about the french revolution and shit

fuck and decapitate
haha thats pretty good
last night i got food poisoning and after a few drinks threw up in the middle of a bar during a girl's graduation party

i don't think i'll be seeing any of those people again
lmao owned.
yeah i got pretty owned, i feel terrible atm
aerdil got owned and he is now private property
aerdil: what did the glory of disgrace feel like?
well at the moment the smell of vomit lingers in my nostrils because i spewed out a detritus of liquid and salsa all over a bathroom and much of it came through my nose

so imagine that feeling along with being physically and mentally sapped