ken post ur tattoos

i dontn own a digital camera lol

read the loser it'd be up your alley. also what wasted said seems pretty true

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

ken have you read bernhard yet

no

thomas bernhard owns

Listen, these tragedians, listen to them: the monstrously unappetizing republic of all-powerful idiocy, listen to them: this unsolicited shameless parliament of hypocrites ... There are the dogs, there is their yap, there is death, death in all its wild profusion, death with all its frailty, death with its stink of quotidian crime, death, this last recourse of despair, the bacillus of monstrous unendingness, the death of history, the death of impoverishment, death, listen, the death that I don't want, that no one wants, that no one wants anymore, there it is, death, the yap, listen, the unlawful drowning of reason, the refusal to give evidence of all supposition, the spastic smack of soft brain on concrete, on the concrete floor of human dementia ... Listen to my views on the yap, listen ... I want to try and plumb the thinking of the infernal tempest, the confusion of eras, Cambrian, Silurian, Carboniferous, Permian, Triassic, and Jurassic, the monstrous Tertiary and Quaternary, the monstrously meaningless rejection of the great floods licking up from the depths ... Listen to me, I am going into the yap, I go in and I smash their fangs, I yell it with the thunder of my unreasonableness, I scramble its processes, its mendacious propaganda ... Listen, stop, listen, the seating stupid slavering dogs' tongues, listen to the dogs, listen to them, listen to them ..."

Impper posted:

i didnt understand a word of it, probably because its the kind of post i make a lot

bernhard owns but his novels work over 20 and 30 page movements, eroding your resistance, creeping into your mind, dragging you down into a diseased state; he's unquotable and it does him a disservice to even try

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

i didnt understand a word of it, probably because its the kind of post i make a lot

the post was saying if you want to get women you need to PUA in some fashion

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

the trick here is to realize that women desire way more than your masculine ego is capable of and save them from the disparity between your actual ontic social self and your psychic diluted (in the sense of ego) identity. that either means manipulating their desire towards your sexual end or to engage with them honestly and have them utterly horrified of your decentralized position of subjectivity. if it's any consolation, women deserve way more than you are even capacitated of offering socially.

leme translate: women own & are good & u don't deserve them but they don't really have a choice

it's easier to find good celine quotes than good bernhard quotes. that's a real accomplishment

Impper posted:

wasted posted:
deadken posted:
i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

the trick here is to realize that women desire way more than your masculine ego is capable of and save them from the disparity between your actual ontic social self and your psychic diluted (in the sense of ego) identity. that either means manipulating their desire towards your sexual end or to engage with them honestly and have them utterly horrified of your decentralized position of subjectivity. if it's any consolation, women deserve way more than you are even capacitated of offering socially.
leme translate: women own & are good & u don't deserve them but they don't really have a choice

Last night I just read the piece in fuck and destroy where John is browsing PUA manuals before a big date lmao.

April is pretty hot though

april is a really good character imho, i was re-reading f&d recently and i liked her a lot

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

i do think tho half of the words in 'wasted''s post were made up

hey Impper, check out these aesthetics

sometimes i wish this was america because if someone had a gun it would end this retardedness real quick
it would take more than one gun to take care of The Australia Problem

Impper posted:

.custom67337{}wasted posted:.custom67306{color:#000000 !important; background-color:#FFFFFF !important; }deadken posted:i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

the trick here is to realize that women desire way more than your masculine ego is capable of and save them from the disparity between your actual ontic social self and your psychic diluted (in the sense of ego) identity. that either means manipulating their desire towards your sexual end or to engage with them honestly and have them utterly horrified of your decentralized position of subjectivity. if it's any consolation, women deserve way more than you are even capacitated of offering socially.leme translate: women own & are good & u don't deserve them but they don't really have a choice

nope, i'm saying that the feminine desire is much more potent than the masculine one. it's the same reason why your illusive significant other (you know the one who you deign "different") desires nothing in you, because you really have nothing to offer her. you can tell her all the shit you believe (chiefly, about yourself) and feelings you perceive about you and her and hope to see in her, but her desire allows her to look right through your psychic weakness and exploit them and lay them bare as an emptiness of subjectivity. you aren't different or special because of your perception, you’re as weak and empty as those who feel full of themselves. alas, the weakness of a physically-dominant disinterred subject lays manifest. but w/e, it's her fault that she doesn't see your strength.

i drink a lot of arizona mucho mango mixed together with PBR or high life

wasted posted:

no, i'm saying what you're saying i said but i'm using all these words to say it

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/1360/

hahaha Hell yEa to that fight. there was recently a big ruckus in chicago about this photo series from the "west side" where a bunch of douchebags got into a fight and another douchebag photographed it in black and white, saying it was like street photography from chicago's "west side", even though it was a bunch of asian guys beating up some white guys, and in the background you could clearly see it was the main intersection of wicker park

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

.custom67337{}wasted posted:.custom67306{color:#000000 !important; background-color:#FFFFFF !important; }deadken posted:i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

the trick here is to realize that women desire way more than your masculine ego is capable of and save them from the disparity between your actual ontic social self and your psychic diluted (in the sense of ego) identity. that either means manipulating their desire towards your sexual end or to engage with them honestly and have them utterly horrified of your decentralized position of subjectivity. if it's any consolation, women deserve way more than you are even capacitated of offering socially.leme translate: women own & are good & u don't deserve them but they don't really have a choice

nope, i'm saying that the feminine desire is much more potent than the masculine one. it's the same reason why your illusive significant other (you know the one who you deign "different") desires nothing in you, because you really have nothing to offer her. you can tell her all the shit you believe (chiefly, about yourself) and feelings you perceive about you and her and hope to see in her, but her desire allows her to look right through your psychic weakness and exploit them and lay them bare as an emptiness of subjectivity. you aren't different or special because of your perception, you’re as weak and empty as those who feel full of themselves. alas, the weakness of a physically-dominant disinterred subject lays manifest. but w/e, it's her fault that she doesn't see your strength.

wtf o_O w0w that is really mean if ur referring to what i think u mean!

what does disinterred mean

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

Does this work the otherway around too? If not, why not

Impper posted:

what does disinterred mean

exhumed

im not entirely sure what exhumed means. like dug from the grave? ejected?

Impper posted:

hahaha Hell yEa to that fight. there was recently a big ruckus in chicago about this photo series from the "west side" where a bunch of douchebags got into a fight and another douchebag photographed it in black and white, saying it was like street photography from chicago's "west side", even though it was a bunch of asian guys beating up some white guys, and in the background you could clearly see it was the main intersection of wicker park

west side

wow liberal americans get really upset when you stick up for ron paul on facebook

animedad posted:

nothing funny about garfield

Impper posted:

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

wtf o_O w0w that is really mean if ur referring to what i think u mean!

what a mean lil bitch! A real fucker

haha it's okay. that is really inspiring stuff. asking: please, be strong! even though i know you can't! it is a challenge. who will rise to the challenge?

Impper posted:

here, in, austin, there was a guy going around capturing fights and doign black & white fotography. Here. It is.

http://austinfights.blogspot.com/
he gave up lol. f00L!!

Impper posted:

haha it's okay. that is really inspiring stuff. asking: please, be strong! even though i know you can't! it is a challenge. who will rise to the challenge?

everyone can be strong, its the part of no part. Also, hies a lil btich boy if xie doesnt even mention Love. Time to own hir

lol i recognize that main drag. what a sh1th0lr. s0rry to insult your town but i think the same thing of chicago when i see candid shots of it during small events like a fight or a cop showdown

Crow posted:

Impper posted:

everyone can be strong, its the part of no part. Also, hies a lil btich boy if xie doesnt even mention Love. Time to own hir

yes, how interesting, what a strange dichotomy, masculine and feminine desires, with one clearly holding serve over the other, strange strange, it almost denies all of us our humanity, what a way to think!

Impper when was the last time you were in a fight? maybe i should take up beating people up
i guess that really depends on how you define fight
Me + jon spit on each other ALOT. Lasagna

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

right, as i said before: PUA

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

some women just want to have a couple weeks of casual sex w/ a good looking and intellectually stimulating dude i think

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

some women just want to have a couple weeks of casual sex w/ a good looking and intellectually stimulating dude i think

haaAaahhaahhaaaaa nO

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

and some other women want to have sex w/ u lol am i right *high five*

nobody wants to have sex with me. thats why ive had to resort to rape by envelopment

Impper posted:

deadken posted:

wasted posted:

Impper posted:

haaAaahhaahhaaaaa nO

yeah i know right: a couple weeks is like a marriage, no one is ready for that kind of commitment