*pops in and sees 50 dead ken/impper posts glorifying war*

puggles!
Impper if you haven’t seen the 6 part BBC doco series death of Yugoslavia you should watch it, it’s fantastic

girdles_gone_wild posted:

Spoiler!

AGREED. RON PAUL 2012.
IWC have you ever been to www.tshirthell.com? I really think you'd appreciate the the kind of humor they do with their t-shirts over on there.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
those are some fly kicks in the op

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

IWC have you ever been to www.tshirthell.com? I really think you'd appreciate the the kind of humor they do with their t-shirts over on there.

Australian
Gay
Dumb
Annoying
Hungry

Any Questions?

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

[account deactivated]
my cat just said neh
war is freakin awesome
join the military ken
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i bought a "osama bin laden is a doodie head" shirt when i was 15

tpaine posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3336929&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=133#post404297798

deadken posted:

balkan girls are basically the hottest on the planet i think, prolly because the noble warrior races of three continents have raped and pillaged their way through the place

the legacy of the slavs

[account deactivated]
The most fun I've ever had traveling was in Bosnia, Serbia, and Romania.
Welp that's my story

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

join the military ken

English_veterans.jpeg

i dont go to countries that dont have an ikea
there's ikeas in shanghai. i bought a whole bunch of shit for my small apartment when i was there, it was a lot of fun.
why didn't you get an apartment that was furnished?
john i know a bunch of serbian expats in chicago. they like the nba and make a lot of babies
[account deactivated]
u should intrudce me to em!
[account deactivated]

it was a student building with furniture (and no kitchen) but i mean i bought like sheets and such. i remember that i spent 700 chinese dollars, which bought a lot of junk. note that almost all of it got thrown away booyah

my apartment in shanghai came lavishly furnished. I just had to get sheets and stuff too and some other random miscellaneous stuff.

Where did you go to school in Shanghai? Tongji or Fudan?

getfiscal posted:

it was a student building with furniture (and no kitchen) but i mean i bought like sheets and such. i remember that i spent 700 chinese dollars, which bought a lot of junk. note that almost all of it got thrown away booyah

when I transferred from my college back east I threw out a fully functioning television and a bunch of clothes. that was kind of exceptional because I left in a hurry but still

my apartment in shanghai came lavishly furnished. I just had to get sheets and stuff too and some other random miscellaneous stuff.

Where did you go to school in Shanghai? Tongji or Fudan?

i was at fudan for 4 months in a development studies program. what were you up to in shanghai?

oh look at all the fancyboys studying abroad
i remember that i left so late that basically i walked directly from my cab (which cost 200 chinese dollars because i left so last minute instead of taking transit) straight through everything and then on to the plane and left and it was one of those situations where had i been even a little bit later i would have missed my transcontinental flight "lol"

shermanstick posted:

oh look at all the fancyboys studying abroad

i got a scholarship