china seems to be the place to go for failed americans, much like america is for failed brits
japan is the place to go for failed australians

deadken posted:

china seems to be the place to go for failed americans, much like america is for failed brits

the brolag is the place to go for failed posters

being australian is a failure in and of itself
aesthetics

deadken posted:

being australian is a failure in and of itself

haha you have to go back to england soon

two weeks from today. i am so filled with dread its actually pathetic
if i had to actually go and live in england for more than 2-5 days i would seriously consider suicide
Yeah, after I was there for a week I rang my dad and was like “this is cool to visit but thank you, THANK you for emigrating in the 70s to a country that, for all it’s faults, isn’t in the maudlin grips of it’s death throes.
that really explains a lot tbh.... doesn't it work so that if your dad is english then so are you? sorta like jewish but patrolinial instead of matrilinial and also way worse in almost every way?
Did you see the jubilee ken? Hordes of pallid white subhumans crowding the litter-strewn banks of the thames under stinging rain to wave their cheap little meaningless flags and tug their forelocks to a cabal of doddery old criminal inbreds.

It was embarrassing.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

that really explains a lot tbh.... doesn't it work so that if your dad is english then so are you? sorta like jewish but patrolinial instead of matrilinial and also way worse in almost every way?

I’ve got a British passport because my dad was British which is pretty absurd. But I was born in suburban Melbourne like a true-blue dinky-di Aussie and have no residual love for my ancestral homeland, I’m not some fat metalhead from boston singing shanties in PJ O’Malley’s pub. If it comes to war I will happily drop bombs all over England.

Edited by Ironicwarcriminal ()

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Did you see the jubilee ken? Hordes of pallid white subhumans crowding the litter-strewn banks of the thames under stinging rain to wave their cheap little meaningless flags and tug their forelocks to a cabal of doddery old criminal inbreds.

It was embarrassing.

i saw pictures of it, briefly prayed for a tidal wave, and quickly returned to not giving a shit.

you had a referendum on the monarchy and decided to keep it, thats far more embarrassing imo

animedad posted:

john i know a bunch of serbian expats in chicago. they like the nba and make a lot of babies

i wish all serbs made as much babies as our diaspora does, because natality in serbia has been bad for a long time now. after a millennium of empires destroying us, it's going to be a slow demographic death that kills us

also, impper, stop appropriating my people's misfortune! you're no better than white girls wearing native american headresses, or asians breakdancing
how did a serb learn how to use not only a computer but also language. are you the messiah

elemennop posted:

also, impper, stop appropriating my people's misfortune! you're no better than white girls wearing native american headresses, or asians breakdancing

well that's a bit different because Native Americans have a proud and rich culture and Asians have a proud educational tradition while Serbs are just NATO-bait from the Ozarks of Europe.

monarchy owns

LandBeluga posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ay-ay-ay-ay thats enuf brutha!

Goethestein posted:

how did a serb learn how to use not only a computer but also language. are you the messiah

a v good question

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

what if kuuenbu was australian

*gets kicked over by kangaroo* he does THAT. he does THAT

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]