it was weird that cbass banned notcatfish, a dedicated commie/nonhomophobe, just for wanting to shoot sperm into his own sister, while allowing diaper freaks and other manner of abominations free reign
don't talk about wddp. thanks
where is notcatfish these days?

littlegreenpills posted:

one time on wddp a dude was like i got all kinds of real life problems and ppl were like aww thats too bad frowny face and rather than dealing with them he retreated further and further into a soft downy internet reality free of harsh words or strife. true story face, awesome face

girdles_gone_wild posted:

i bet if we knew his real name we could find him on one of those websites people check when they're buying a house

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.
I'm still not sure why people coming to grips with nonsanctioned sexuality are deserving of protection but people coming to grips with nonsanctioned virginity or complete asociality aren't.

Nobody says hey let's totally help out those goons who won't ever even have a friend, we mock them. On the other hand, pretty sociable allistic people who are struggling with "oh no I have friends and sex but not who daddy says I should" is the bravest person ever.

Not that I'd know, but I'd think that being completely socially cut off would be worse than being in a community which can support you, be integrated into, and also have sex with the members of, especially if said community goes out and says you're going through "so much stuff" and gets people to listen.
So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? Fuck them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a damn about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, fucking some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

You get the benefit of enjoying an experience that billions of people haven't already done to death. You get the benefit of enjoying an art form. Notice here that I am not approaching games as some h4rdc0r3 EL THREE THREE TEE jerk - I'm going about it in ways much like a movie buff would appreciate film. For tangible benefits, in competitive games, you are constantly pushed to not only complete a task, but learn to do it better and better. You learn to be quick on your feet, smart, and precise.

Oh, and popular television gives you a point of conversation with the lowest common denominator of people. And we all know that mediocrity is something to strive for, am I right?
I really wonder if it's a parenting mistake, or too much video games, or being in a too-remote place that makes people that goony, or some mix of it all.
I'm just gonna go with parenting. But in the sense that the parents don't really wanna deal with their child, but they don't want them out and about getting in trouble, so they just buy them a playstation or computer and they spend the majority of their childhood locked into the world of`~*cyberspace*~`

hes staceygr0ve on twitter and he posts white noise about hentai or w/e

I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.
warm soft girlflesh.....
whatever happened to tape speed anyway. did he finally kill himself
true story: he's in prison
tapespeed was known hate site rhizzone.net's first big name rapist

his ifap thread is by far the best as well.

maybe bisesxual people just like to party
i thought i freed tapespeed when i was warden of ifap but i guess it was just sosie
to the 2 fukwits that suk each others dogs fuken balls,

if u 2 cunts werent so screwed by ur fathers cock up ur arses then maybe u'd know not to fuk with tooley and his fuken tooloholics.

both u cunts are the most pathetic imbred fat fuken queer set of fukers ive ever seen,both of u can get on ur fuken knees and the suk the purple vein out of my fuken cock like ur mothers do so well

if i ever see ur shit again ill fuken rape ur sisters the dirty skanks,and then fuken sak the shit out each every cunt u know fuken wog cunts,go suk on ur dick licking kebabs u queer bunch of fools !!!

the tooley army marches fuken on...
wow.... didnt know theologian and academic michael tooley had such a passionate fanbase.... ima look into some of his works. thanks!!
1irst of all my drug use is strictly MEDICINAL and helps relieve the symptoms of my HPV and DEPRESSION

Goethestein posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

one time on wddp a dude was like i got all kinds of real life problems and ppl were like aww thats too bad frowny face and rather than dealing with them he retreated further and further into a soft downy internet reality free of harsh words or strife. true story face, awesome face

Sounds like Wackyland, USA.

what is sex
baby don't hurt me

Skylark posted:

Sounds like Wackyland, USA.

th-that's v-very tri-guh-gug-gugh icky

bisexuality isn't "making sex wrong," that's heterosexuality. hth
If bisexuality is right and heterosexuality is wrong then asexuality must be twice as wrong. you can't argue with that logic

Goethestein posted:

If bisexuality is right and heterosexuality is wrong then asexuality must be twice as wrong. you can't argue with that logic

exclusive heterosexuality is just straight up scientifically false, unlike asexuality.

no guys, i'm sorry this is not interesting. please stop.

Transient_Grace posted:

your girlfriend must be terrible in bed

you'd think that asexuals wouldn't talk about sex all the time, you'd think.
i fukkin love sexin with consenting adults and children. it's hot. ill fuck anything that can sign a waiver

littlegreenpills posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

your girlfriend must be terrible in bed

why? she's a good listener.

(premarital sex is a sin)

theres no such thing as asexuals
Norms established around sex much like other behaviors are enforced through societal pressures, which now include internet-centric phenomenon, such as "ur weird" from the many and the creation of umpteen identities and special flags by various fews to reinforce among themselves their new norms.
Clearly a game of capture the flag would be the best way to establish the 'best' set of gender identities and sexual orientations.