Clearly this means we will all have to be butch, given everyone else can't even do a pushup.

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

If bisexuality is right and heterosexuality is wrong then asexuality must be twice as wrong. you can't argue with that logic

exclusive heterosexuality is just straight up scientifically false, unlike asexuality.

the former statement would disprove the later, fyi

Transient_Grace posted:

you'd think that asexuals wouldn't talk about sex all the time, you'd think.

sex is a fascinating subject.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

If bisexuality is right and heterosexuality is wrong then asexuality must be twice as wrong. you can't argue with that logic

exclusive heterosexuality is just straight up scientifically false, unlike asexuality.

asexuality is not a subset of heterosexuality.

Cycloneboy posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

asexuality is not a subset of heterosexuality.

indeed, my fat little friend with gynecomastia, however, if it's scientifically proven that a person can become sexually attracted to any other person at some variable point in time, then by that fact asexuality would be disproven and would merely be a time period of lowered sexual interest. qed Ur Gay, b*tch

AmericanNazbro posted:

indeed, my fat little friend with gynecomastia, however, if it's scientifically proven that a person can become sexually attracted to any other person at some variable point in time, then by that fact asexuality would be disproven and would merely be a time period of lowered sexual interest. qed Ur Gay, b*tch

whoa whoa whoa, i never said that, i just said that heterosexuality isn't real. people cannot be exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex. they can be exclusively attracted to members of the same sex, or to no sex at all. dwi.

Cycloneboy posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

all teenage virgins think so, don't worry, it's just a phase.

here's a chatlog with cycloneboy

psychloneboi: lol i can't believe people still fall for my asexual thing
getfiscywithit: lol i knew you were joking
psychloneboi: lol
getfiscywithit: are you really autistic
psychloneboi: asperger's
getfiscywithit: diagnosed?
psychloneboi: self-diagnosed. my mom is a medical secretary though.
getfiscywithit: ah
psychloneboi: i do want to be an actuary though...
getfiscywithit: are you good at math
psychloneboi: lol no i just cheat on all my tests #winning
psychloneboi: anyway i have a date with a hot body 10 peace
who's who?

getfiscal posted:

here's a chatlog with cycloneboy

psychloneboi: lol i can't believe people still fall for my asexual thing
getfiscywithit: lol i knew you were joking
psychloneboi: lol
getfiscywithit: are you really autistic
psychloneboi: asperger's
getfiscywithit: diagnosed?
psychloneboi: self-diagnosed. my mom is a medical secretary though.
getfiscywithit: ah
psychloneboi: i do want to be an actuary though...
getfiscywithit: are you good at math
psychloneboi: lol no i just cheat on all my tests #winning
psychloneboi: anyway i have a date with a hot body 10 peace

That's it Getfiscal, I'm sick and tired of this shit. Do it again and I'm suing you for disclosure of embarassing private facts libel.

Cycloneboy posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

Ah now! that's what I call self reflexivity vol. 0

Cycloneboy posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

whoa whoa whoa, i never said that, i just said that heterosexuality isn't real. people cannot be exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex. they can be exclusively attracted to members of the same sex, or to no sex at all. dwi.

look yall , cyclonkid is a homeschooled boi with no semblence of social life short of this forum and Game of Thrones thread in TVIV, any 'sexual preference' he professes to is completely hypothetical at this point and forever irrelevant cause who gives a shit who he'll wind up boinking.

Transient_Grace posted:

who gives a shit who he'll wind up boinking.

*raises paw*

circumscribing subjectivity by the body's sex acts is nazism

Edited by babyfinland ()

gender is performative, gay child. if someone completes the task of repetition that fulfills heterosexuality then they are heterosexual by definition.

babyfinland posted:

gender is performative, gay child. if someone completes the task of repetition that fulfills heterosexuality then they are heterosexual by definition.

like does tom want to bang every hot twink he sees while walking about in public day in and day out? yes. oh god, yes! but does he do it? no. because gender is performative and tom is a STRAIGHT man.

babytomoffinland
cycloneboy just thinks the perfect way to exist is having all the right answers

girdles_gone_wild posted:

cycloneboy just thinks the perfect way to exist is having all the right answers

it is though.

well, here's my opinion on bisexuality: *stands with hands on hips and farts for an improbably long period of time while grinning in a cocksure manner*
sex is boring, and, furthermore, gay
fight asexual erasure! "if you will it, it is no dream" (herzl)
the level of importance the contemporary episteme places on people rubbing their genitals together never ceases to baffle me

deadken posted:

sex is boring, and, furthermore, gay

same here

So what is erasure again?
erasure:
a correction made by erasing; "there were many erasures in the typescript"

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

So what is erasure again?

what basically everyone here does to cycloneboy, and its not cool

Does this mean stalin didn't like asexuals???
this is a dude who literally murdered his own grandmother and all you people can think to make fun of him for is the fact that he doesnt want to do any cold weiner jammin w/ orifices, its pathetic

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

Does this mean stalin didn't like asexuals???

lenin was asexual by all accounts

all u need is love deadken
sex without love is merely masturbation with a partner. i think lincoln said that.
you've just been masturbating all this time, have you ever really had loving sex
shut up
no fuck you dad

aerdil posted:

sex without love is merely masturbation with a partner. i think lincoln said that.

that was goldsmith iirc

Aerdils right. Lincoln did say that
"i think abraham lincoln said that", i think bob dylan said that
bob dylan is the original dead ken.