One can no longer simply and innocently directly believe in communism, in some kind of historical inevitability.. we have to face the facts.

ok so what are the facts? What I think this means is that all true revolutionaries must have their faces disfigured by a brand.

Notice how the manifesto pushes the idea that communists should be "out of the closet," as it were
communists should pluck their right eyeballs out
and those of their children
im goin to get a tat on me hand but it prob wont be comunest
their women should be made to wear light bracelets, if they feel it is fashionable along with watever outfit they happen to be wearing
ppl identify me as mraxist by my crippling deppression
what kind of tat will it be?
prob some geometric thing i think. like a ring tat maybe idk
wow, you should stop going around being depressed and making people relate your personal pathologies with marxism you idiot
i'm laughing at you because only idiot children get tatoos
congratulations youve caused appreciable damage to a transnational vanguard. my hat goes of to you

sosie posted:

i'm laughing at you because only idiot children get tatoos

tattoed ppl are more interesting and im gonna date the girl at the coffeshop with the wrist tats nd you cant stop me

no, people with tatoos cannot enter the kingdom of heaven
i'm so sorry. i think that you can get them removed
though i can't guaruntee god recognizes tatoo removals
apparentyl different colours are harder to remove for some reason. someday i wanna understand "science"

corey posted:

apparentyl different colours are harder to remove for some reason. someday i wanna understand "science"

white. its white.

i got a tattoo and its explicitly marxist, im the worst person in the world
true story: i posted about my tattoo on facebook but didnt say what it was of and i got a phone call off my mum asking about it and i told her i got a swastika between my shoulderblades 'ironically' and she believed me lol

deadken posted:

whats it

i'm not attracted to women
i sincerely want to die, and if a button appeared before me which i knew would destroy all of existence, i would press it in aheartbeat

corey posted:

deadken posted:

whats it

i cant post pictures but its of this http://i.ebay.com/00/s/NDQ0WDUwNA==/$(KGrHqJHJC!E8fh-MFU9BPM37iy7iw~~60_35.JPG

i don't want you to die sosie
thank you so much. you're too kind.

sosie posted:

i sincerely want to die, and if a button appeared before me which i knew would destroy all of existence, i would press it in aheartbeat

congratulations, youre just like everyone else

i sincerely believe in communism, as the 'only idea worthy of a philosopher,' as the 'telos of all worthwhile human activity,' as that which is immanent and transcendent, as the creed of our lord jesus christ.
so then what good am i?

deadken posted:

i sincerely believe in communism, as the 'only idea worthy of a philosopher,' as the 'telos of all worthwhile human activity,' as that which is immanent and transcendent, as the creed of our lord jesus christ.

Same or at least similar

Crow posted:

deadken posted:

Same or at least similar

i aint the captain of the yacht but im on the boat

deadken posted:

corey posted:

deadken posted:

whats it

i cant post pictures but its of this http://i.ebay.com/00/s/NDQ0WDUwNA==/$(KGrHqJHJC!E8fh-MFU9BPM37iy7iw~~60_35.JPG

your links broke

fuckign, paste it into the address bar, yo

sosie posted:

so then what good am i?

none whatsoever. that's the beauty of it!

I dont care if i'm the last person to be a communist in the world, or if i am the last person alive, after everyone has been dead of grief for sosie's post history, Which knows No father? Its mother is stupid and hysteric, miming schoolmarmie singy song of a sosie dear born. ♮ Be careful and distant, little sosie, of your Vicious mad grief, lest you end up in the Boneyard with Idiots, rotting joel's holes, awash red teeth ♪
i hereby swear, i will be the past person on earth to get a kindle

deadken posted:

its broke when you do that

corey posted:

deadken posted:

ok well its of the order of labour glory. google it yo self

deadken posted:

corey posted:

deadken posted:

ok well its of the order of labour glory. google it yo self

"tats" a cool design. soviet medals are cool but would be hard to fit on a finger!!

come on, please post a picture of your marxist tattoo ken. with enough gentle prodding you people will post what you believe to be your most personal writings, so this really shouldn't be a big deal