gyrofry posted:

courtesy snipe

reading some grover furr. good shit.

stegosaurus posted:

reading some grover furr. good shit.

Send me a box of books, like all the other posters are doing.

Yes, I have done so, and so should everyone else.

getfiscal posted:

Yes, I have done so, and so should everyone else.

See that? Easy pass to a treasured swampman upvote.

one box incoming

littlegreenpills posted:

NoFreeWill posted:

i'm reading 1000 years of nonlinear history it's pretty intresting materialist history with an emphasis on non-linear sytems of matter-energy. so far the coolest part is his comparison of the evolution of bones and exoskeletons to that of walled cities as incorporation of minerals

this sounds retarded

it is

c_man posted:

taleb is a giant blowhard but is mostly entertaining to read

conec posted:

i`m sorry - the german economy issue is real, though. so are the rape statistics in sweden - sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world after south africa: is this a direct result of immigration? perhaps not, but there is definitely a high volume of rapes by immigrants reported. the number of rapes may not actually be so much higher than elsewhere, but just a much stronger effort to report them. in the case of germany, thanks to merkel`s policies, far-right splinter parties will receive seats in parliament by next election. already the situation has forced a housing crisis in berlin - which, in the 90s, had so many empty apartments that landlords got rid of entire floors. to act like the asylum seekers situation isn't bound to cause serious disruptions in germany is ridiculous

the vast majority of people moving to berlin are young european citizens lol.

jools posted:

c_man posted:

taleb is a giant blowhard but is mostly entertaining to read

lmao

[account deactivated]
sounds like the problem is less 'berlin cant accomadate refugees' and more 'why are all these fucking americans flooding germany'
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
money does grow on trees
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sorry conec but if your sister told you all that shit shes an insane nazi
[account deactivated]
you're right in that trees are an actual finite material resource, that money is an infinite imaginary resource entirely constituted by a bunch of numbers being moved around in computers
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

the rest i gathered from my german professors (here in germany, where i am living and studying), who are all pretty liberal.

catchphrase

conec posted:

and yea she is an insane nazi but that`s beside the point

catchphrase

"all of the muslim men refusing to be treated by female doctors and the women are refusing to be treated by male medics" i am 100% sure you are lying that your german professors told you this
i swear im not a fascist, i have many liberal professors
additionally that "10-12,000 euros per month for each refugee" figure is completely insane, per year maybe, mostly because refugees have huge restrictions on things like.... working. that's still less than half the median income.
maybe you should hang out at fewer nazi bars?
my german liberal professors
lol
[account deactivated]
henrymakow.com, "formerly savethemales.ca"
finally, there are no diseases endemic to the middle east that german doctors have no idea to treat or something else insane, in 2012 germany had over 4000 cases of TB so it's not like that's some bizarre exotic disease either.
[account deactivated]
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh these people largely coming from what was previously a middle-income country with good education have no idea how to wash their balls duuuhhhhhh i am a pork-munching american who can't open a window without an instruction manual and a hydraulic lift to render me vertical
anyway thats enough flaming for now, hi everyone, thanks to dispo for resetting my pissword
[account deactivated]
it's mentally easier to be a fascist

you get to feel smarter and better than everyone without trawling through a bunch of boring books or questioning your own immediate visceral impressions of anything like a big poof

you are galvanized daily by thoughts of an imminent struggle which your side will actually probably win

the clothes are better

[account deactivated]