bumping an antisemitic thread
lol you got downvoted for that

i have to admit, the amount of vitriol directed at people who make up such a fraction of the world's population makes it obvious that anti-Semitism is still a powerful scourge.

i guess you're always going to get people who blame their own failures on scapegoats though
i wonder if khamsek would heckle pilgrims on hajj, when it's the same thing

getfiscal posted:

i wonder if khamsek would heckle pilgrims on hajj, when it's the same thing

only wahhabis

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i have to admit, the amount of vitriol directed at people who make up such a fraction of the world's population makes it obvious that anti-Semitism is still a powerful scourge.

yeah and people always go "oh it's because israel claims to be a liberal democracy so we have to hold them to higher standards" as if that makes any sense.

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

I'm at the point where I openly heckle birthright kids. wullahi I can't stand american teens on birthright

antisemitism isn't cool

Our Whites Semites Now, From Our Trepid Reporter In Clanada

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm at the point where I openly heckle birthright kids. wullahi I can't stand american teens on birthright

no doubt, discomfort arising from witnessing your reflection gazing back at you in the actions of the american tourists

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol you got downvoted for that

i guess you're always going to get people who blame their own failures on scapegoats though

all charities is the same, with that said, Norman Finklestein was spot on when he said that the if the BDS camp is really looking to promote 'peace' they need to clean their stables and silence the 'death to israel' and 'right of return or israel can burn' crowds.

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

antisemitism isn't cool

anti-americanism is really fucking cool though

i am not sure i can think of anything cooler than anti-semitism, actually.
yeah i waS gonna say. anti-semitism is pretty 'cool' and 'with it' nowadays. Fucky but true

so FUCK. YOU.

tpaine posted:

Welcome to Birfright. *Will Smith punches White kid emerging from ufo cockpit in the head*

anti-semitism is badass!
all the cool kids skateboarding past your window and sexting and snorting bath salts and so on? yeah. anti-semites. get with the programme, grandad
i'm spiritually jewish and biologically genderqueer.

deadken posted:

all the cool kids skateboarding past your window and sexting and snorting bath salts and so on? yeah. anti-semites. get with the programme, grandad

pogram*

Anti-Semitism is dangerous for the toilers, for it is a false track which diverts them from the proper road and leads them into the jungle. Hence, Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable and bitter enemies of anti-Semitism. In the U.S.S.R., anti-Semitism is strictly prosecuted as a phenomenon hostile to the Soviet system. According to the laws of the U.S.S.R. active anti-Semites are punished with death.
- Josef Stalin

getfiscal posted:

Anti-Semitism is dangerous for the toilers, for it is a false track which diverts them from the proper road and leads them into the jungle. Hence, Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable and bitter enemies of anti-Semitism. In the U.S.S.R., anti-Semitism is strictly prosecuted as a phenomenon hostile to the Soviet system. According to the laws of the U.S.S.R. active anti-Semites are punished with death.
- Josef Stalin

uh huh and he also killed a bunch olf people and ruined the nation. Communism is a failure And im good Man. I Know

everyone knows communism is a failure, that's not in question.
Hm Your a Failure. Fail

getfiscal posted:

i'm spiritually jewish and biologically genderqueer.

i'm actually solomon mikhoels irl
milkholes

Crow posted:

Hm Your a Failure. Fail

"Failing in a fail world, is this not success? Sure it is." - Goethe

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

Hm Your a Failure. Fail

I understand now. Stalin and soviet union ftw. Now go bqck to hot topic emo

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

Hm Your a Failure. Fail

I understand now. Stalin and soviet union ftw. Now [...] hot topic emo [ftw]

http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/islamophobia-watch/2012/6/29/cair-asks-pentagon-not-to-use-target-of-muslim-woman-quran-i.html
[account deactivated]
http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/06/29/miss-holocaust-pageant.html
maybe if CAIR wanted to soften the image of muslims they'd tackle the hundreds of thousands of deaths attributable to muslim-on-muslim violence.

getfiscal posted:

maybe if CAIR wanted to soften the image of muslims they'd tackle the hundreds of thousands of deaths attributable to muslim-on-muslim violence.

same, but for the United States, and Christians, and bombing the shit out of every country in the world except Britain. and the PRC.

Cycloneboy posted:

same, but for the United States, and Christians, and bombing the shit out of every country in the world

most of the time they are bombing muslims because those muslims are killing hundreds of thousands of other muslims. it'd be like getting mad at the US for styling on hitler.

karphead posted:

home video of lil'khammy

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

same, but for the United States, and Christians, and bombing the shit out of every country in the world

most of the time they are bombing muslims because those muslims are killing hundreds of thousands of other muslims. it'd be like getting mad at the US for styling on hitler.

yes that's why the united states bombs other countries. we're just soooo humanitarian and have to stop all the evil in the world! thus our strategic alliances with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

what's wrong with bombing countries. we've got like 7 billion people on the earth. what's a few million here and there.