[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I've got a disease in my mouth where I'm alway swallowing like, saliva, you know, like every five seconds I'm swallowing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Meursault posted:

I've got a disease in my mouth where I'm alway swallowing like, saliva, you know, like every five seconds I'm swallowing

isnt this his explanation for why he has to keep getting up to pee all night

yeah haha

some great physical comedy at the beginning of him tripping over trashbags

he dumps a whole thing of pepper on the burner then pours V8 on it to put it out

tpaine posted:

or when he keeps smelling the rotten coconut and wretching, though my favorite dry heave is probably in poutine when he puts the camera in his mouth to open the John McCain fries and then takes it out and says "gotta hold...hold the CAMERA...OOHGGH EEGHGH...gotta hold the camera in my mouth and its pretty strange. alright.."

mine is the instant, massive, falls-to-his-knees body retch at the end of the Special Christmas Turkey series. everything about that is amazing, from him trying to turn tuna into turkey by blasting it with a hair dryer (because tuna is meat that lives in water, and turkey is meat that lives in the sky, so you just add air), to him cracking an egg open for what can only be the very first time in his life, and being shocked and confused by the useless "goo" that comes out

tpaine posted:

masaokis is like an alien who comes to earth and spends his first six months hiding out in a really badly run body shop or something

The Man Who Fell to Canada

*breaks open a Food Sphere over his post-Germ Theory culinoforge* *disgusting, alien-like protein slime comes out*

gibbeh gibbeh gibBEH GIBBEH GIBBEH GIBBEH GIBBEH
[account deactivated]
in his the truth about masaokis thing he basically independently discovered schizoanalysis
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The oven allows food to travel through time.
change to :masou: imho
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
which drugs do i need to take to be able to post like dm and vlog like masao?
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

id ont know but theyre probably pre-natal

tpaine posted:

hahah listen to his manic thing about the bible and adam and eve here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZYzXDxlyA&t=5m

The Rum Diatribes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuRRJm-Q1yY&feature=player_detailpage#t=46s

[account deactivated]
I only live in half the squalor and thus experience half of life. Must suffer exponentially....
so i went to this bar in oakland, heard a decent band, saw a doctor who themed burlesque show, and made out with a super cute girl. good night. hard bro shit.

aerdil posted:

ketamine

i wENT TO OAKLAND + walked round + so on + it looked dismal + squalid + awsome + cool
i was in a bar in sf and a girl came over and asked for a cigarette + started touching my arm + kissing my face + telling me i look like thor (from the film, thor, and also, the avengers), which is untrue in basically every way, and her boyfriend was sitting a couple seats away with a look of placid acceptance. she was from oakland. weird shit. Hard Bros
oakland is pretty awesome
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

oakland is pretty awesome

agreed, when i was there it felt like minneapolis but done by professionals instead of 'hams. except for all the burlesque i guess

Edited by thirdplace ()

"Embedding disabled by request....of the British Royal Reptilian Family"
aerdil you'd better learn how to better tell hard bro stories, and uh don't ever brag about going to a doctor who themed anything, or a burlesque show, cmon bro u can do better , lil soft nikka

aerdil posted:

so i went to this bar in oakland, heard a decent band, saw a doctor who themed burlesque show, and made out with a super cute girl. good night. hard bro shit.

this is about the weakest shit ive ever heard man