aerdil is young, he still has time to start being hard
im p sure im younger than aedril
yeah tho doctor who themes are Not fascist fratboy shit
i watch doctor who but im also british. iono
last night i snorted ketamine and read yukio mishima while a bunch of sorority girls slobbered over my cock + balls. anyway yeah i agree about health care or whatever you guys are talking about
im p sure animedad is older... not everyone whos still in their 2nd year of undergrad or w/e is 25 like tom
nah im only 26. seems like that's about avg around here. but i been outta school for 4 years by now

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

last night i snorted ketamine and read yukio mishima while a bunch of sorority girls slobbered over my cock + balls. anyway yeah i agree about health care or whatever you guys are talking about

do you own a leather jacket

last night i had a good, hard bro shit. i read fuck and destroy from cover to cover and broke three plungers

deadken posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

do you own a leather jacket

Several.

no one does ketamine or wears leather jackets anymore; not anyone who wants to be respected anyways. it's all about coke and denim now - we're going so far po-pomo that we're now preprepopomo
i am doing a lot more coke but i will die before i wear a denim jacket
I kind of miss when LFers found meaning and social release in revolutionary posturing instead of things hipsters were supposedly doing like five years ago
i hung out with animedad and he's cool but apparently he doesn't see anything lame in the weekends he been havin wit me
I wear hoodies and had sex in a cemetery last night so that's the aesthetic i'm cultivating: Morrissey meets Mallrats
i thought your gf was sectioned

Groulxsmith posted:

I kind of miss when LFers found meaning and social release in revolutionary posturing instead of things hipsters were supposedly doing like five years ago

im still committed to the violent overthrow of the prevailing economic order but unless you want to go all lifestyle communism you gotta wear clothes and shit in the meantime

i don't own or watch television but i just found out the louie ck show is rly awesome

Impper posted:

i hung out with animedad and he's cool but apparently he doesn't see anything lame in the weekends he been havin wit me

you really can't go wrong w/ booze, girlz, and lihan li poetry

gyrofry posted:

i don't own or watch television but i just found out the louie ck show is rly awesome

loowee loowee loowee loowaaa

deadken posted:

nah she put herself in and got out last week and seems quite a lot better. i dunno if sexing in cemeteries is the most psychologically healthy thing but if it was i wouldn't be a rhizzone poster

gyrofry posted:

it really is....

Impper posted:

i dont know what you did this weekend, but i missed my flight back to chicago whyl urgent care nurses pumped me full of antiobiotics for an infected foot wound. now i'm holed up watching adam curtis docs w my mom. anyway, what i'm trying to say is that this is better than last weekend.

[account deactivated]

Edited by kinch ()

kinch posted:

Impper posted:

i dont know what you did this weekend, but i missed my flight back to chicago whyl urgent care nurses pumped me full of antiobiotics for an infected foot wound. now i'm holed up watching adam curtis docs w my mom. anyway, what i'm trying to say is that this is better than last weekend.

hahahahaa, that party was the shit man.....

animedad posted:

Impper posted:

you really can't go wrong w/ booze, girlz, and lihan li poetry

hah, i suppose that's true, as bad as that is. Connor is coming into town this coming weekend so shit's gonna get fucked up, though

connor?

animedad posted:

connor?

[account deactivated]
connor is the creative force behind the Hard Brotherhood, the aesthetics chief and ultimate p*mp. me & him fought some polo bro in bonnie's once because we were tagging the bathroom and he got mad that we were ruining 'his neighborhood'
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

connor is the creative force behind the Hard Brotherhood, the aesthetics chief and ultimate p*mp. me & him fought some polo bro in bonnie's once because we were tagging the bathroom and he got mad that we were ruining 'his neighborhood'

Haha reminds me of when I was 11 at a suburban Sydney skatepark with my friend who had a wu-tang jersey and some older kid came up and told him he was “disrespecting the Wu”

tpaine posted:

iwc

that soundboard turned anyone into an instant comedy genius

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

deadken posted:

nah she put herself in and got out last week and seems quite a lot better. i dunno if sexing in cemeteries is the most psychologically healthy thing but if it was i wouldn't be a rhizzone poster

she sounds cool + fun

yeah she's cool + the rudest person i've ever met, she told a nerd employee in the apple store downtown that his shoes were "gay as hell" and walked off laughing
cool, but rude
get her to post here
i weighed it up before realizing that's probably the worst idea ever