[account deactivated]
cyclonebo
i nominate grumblefish
Dongs
Myf
goatstein
I, Keven, Nominate "Big" Keven (FROM WORK)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I thought there were separate threads for nominations and voting, but seems like everyone is using this to vote, so I will too.

Goatstein.
[account deactivated]

for the win!
Haha, the win. I love the win
despite all my fail, i am still just a rat in the AIDS
keven
as an accelerationist, the only real option here is a vote for goatstein. i vote for the goat man.
Me.
anyone not voting for maggotmaster is revisionist cis scum who probably prefers sailor moon to madoka, baka. eat shit sexhavers
by which i mean: One Voat For Tha Goat
i vote for IWC as long as he stays out of shennongthreads
goatstein
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78233.html

Troll. Political pundit. Steampunk wedding host. Rabid transphobe. Routine IFAP inmate.

Also: “Moderator.”

That’s the latest title to be bestowed upon Goatstein if he wins the current mod election at the rHizzone...

“It would seem obvious that Goatstein will play a role in the rHizzonE, as his massive popularity, reflected in this thread, shows what an asset he would be in making the board into an even greater success.” said Goatstein spokesman Michael Cohen

Haley Barbour received the modship in 2011, at an event that also featured votes for Herman Cain.

due to my recent felony conviction i will have to abstain from voting
nominating blinkandwheeze as permanent mod / an award as best mod yet on the rhizzone and whoever will ifap deadken immediately upon election as rotating mod

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nominating blinkandwheeze as permanent mod / an award as best mod yet on the rhizzone and whoever will ifap deadken immediately upon election as rotating mod

whats ur beef w/ me bro

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

whats ur beef w/ me bro

bad aesthetix + won't post ur fucking tattoot? you call yourself a hardbro. more like the marshmellow m,an

who would vote for goatstein anyways. i can't think of a more boring poerson.

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

whats ur beef w/ me bro

bad aesthetix + won't post ur fucking tattoot? you call yourself a hardbro. more like the marshmellow m,an

my aesthetics are fucking awesome. what bruv. you dont rep cezanne. braque. tatlin. semionov. industrial landscapes. sheer concrete. the somme. dun chat breeze bredrin

goatstein's modship should be contingent on him swearing to stop droning on about trans people interminably
i ain't never shook bruv. posrt up your tat or there will be trouble.

deadken posted:

goatstein's modship should be contingent on him swearing to stop droning on about trans people interminably

if you want to make the 'transgressive' choice - in a forum where 10 apathetic people are already attempint to out troll each others non existent faux-opinions - you could pick slashie or cyclone boy or anyone, man. instead you pick the guy who is so weak and enfeebled he literally got beaten up by a bunch of girly-men on a forum dedicated to posting anime and godzilla caricatures fucking birdmen and it was such a severe beating he's still psychologically damaged from it. shameful aesthetics of anyone who sees virtue in a goatstein vote. real shameful ken

ken my beef is that you dont use your potential to make good posts and just make awful posts about yer personal life as a rich misogynist. those same things are true of me to a certain extent and it's shit i do also but it's always easier to criticize others for the same faults you have so i do that instead.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ken my beef is that you dont use your potential to make good posts and just make awful posts about yer personal life as a rich misogynist. those same things are true of me to a certain extent and it's shit i do also but it's always easier to criticize others for the same faults you have so i do that instead.

hm this is p justified i guess. apart from the thing about being rich. class is not the same as wealth duder. thank you for being honest

unless foreign exchange isn't essentially free in the UK like normal school its ridiculous for you to deny that yer lifestyle as a college party monster isn't financed by your rich parents lol

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

if you want to make the 'transgressive' choice - in a forum where 10 apathetic people are already attempint to out troll each others non existent faux-opinions - you could pick slashie or cyclone boy or anyone, man. instead you pick the guy who is so weak and enfeebled he literally got beaten up by a bunch of girly-men on a forum dedicated to posting anime and godzilla caricatures fucking birdmen and it was such a severe beating he's still psychologically damaged from it. shameful aesthetics of anyone who sees virtue in a goatstein vote. real shameful ken

"posting risks are like show-business risks—laughable." -woody allen

i agree with whatever about whatever. post more holocaust denial ken, make that a front page submission. let's get this forum on the ADL website
a goatstein modship would be absurd and disastrous, and thats the point. i want to see where that bland train devoid of aesthetics derails and which worthier posters it takes out with it. is the goat all that much different from romney aesthetically? fuck the world. vote steampunk.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

unless foreign exchange isn't essentially free in the UK like normal school its ridiculous for you to deny that yer lifestyle as a college party monster isn't financed by your rich parents lol

uni isnt free in the uk, i pay something like £3500 a year & im lucky because theyve put it up and my brothers going to be paying £10000.... but my foreign exchange was in fact cheaper, £2700, and that comes out of my student loan.... lol there is no way in hell i could have gone to ucla if i had to pay full out of state tuition fees, im middle class but im not fuckin minted or anything. Jheez

im going to make a thread analysing this forums reaction to the whole dm insanity situation, which i think is v interesting and revealing and so on and so on