it is so much fun to subtly vandalize billy corgan/smashing pumpkins wiki articles, i wonder if others caught on and that's why it's so great to read them
of course no matter what they could never be as funny as this

i laugh every time the camera pans to reveal billy corgan dressed as the hamburgler with arms raised in benediction set to some hard fucking metal
Billy Corgan.

Groulxsmith posted:

it is so much fun to subtly vandalize billy corgan/smashing pumpkins wiki articles, i wonder if others caught on and that's why it's so great to read them

one time i changed every single image on his page to a photo of Kirsten Dunst and it took 7 whole months before anyone noticed

A Message to Chicago from John Christy - 2012/6/25
(full-page ad which appeared in the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun Times)

(lookup on archive.org)

Today is a special day in my life as it marks the 6 month anniversary of the release of my very first novel 'Fuck & Destroy'. For well over 9000 hours I have been proud to represent Chicago as an artist through my words and posting, and am continually humbled by the undying love that I have been shown from this city as one of its native sons. I'd like to take this moment to address all that is going on in my literary life, from the new novel and the current signing tour, to the future of "Christ Christy".

I had the opportunity to write 'Fuck & Destroy' here in Chicago, and its embers bear witness to this town's unique soul. I have done my very best to create something fresh and exciting to read, and I hope you get the chance to check it out. Having just returned from a tour of Williamsburg, I am now set for 18 additional book signing dates in Chicago, beginning tomorrow in Wrigleyville. AIfter that we head to Schaumburg, and then Aurora and Naperville for the first time since 2010.

'Fuck & Destroy' is a novel of hope, and represents fully my desire to make words to stand and to rape for. Encouraged by the literary progress of the book, I have already begun writing new vignettes for a follow up work I hope to start by the end of this year. Plans are still in the works to finish 'Taking Lots of Drugs', a novella about life in the city. I'm also in the process of writing my life story on-line, updated almost daily and not so ironically entitled 'Autosodomy'. It truly has been a creative time for me, with many new revelations.

Many have assumed that the decisions I have made over the last few months have been to try to get away from something. But what I have been really trying to do is find that same kid again, the one who believed he could change the world with an ironic yet sensitive and tasteful rape scene. There is an old saying that goes "you can't go home again," but I believe that your home is wherever your heart lies.

When I made the last 'Impper' post on WDDP the night of December 20, 2011, I left believing that I was forever leaving a place of my life behind. I naively tried to start a new persona as Christ Christy, but found that my heart wasn't in it. I moved away to pursue a love that I once had but got lost. So I moved back home to heal what was broken in me, and to my surprise I found what I was looking for. I found that my heart is in Chicagoposting, and that my heart is in Impper.

For a month now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep. But now I want you to be among the first to know what I have made plans to renew and revive Impper. I want my persona back, and my posts, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again.

'Fuck & Destroy' represents a new beginning, not an ending. It picks up the thread of the as-yet-unfinished work and charter of Impper. I know this city gave me the gift of words, and it is my honor to share this love that I have with you from the bottom of my heart. There is still so much work to do, and as always, so little time!

Read on and may God bless you!
John Christy

Edited by gyrofry ()

If Elected I promise to do, literally nothing since im working 70+ hours a week in literal wilderness, cheers and best of luck to all foes, except cyclone boy cause come on.
all current candidates are faggots we are going to faggot hell in a faggot handbasket
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the spanish pumpkins new album is actually pretty good.

i love how you have to just call it the "new album" because its literally impossible to speak/type its actual name out without dying of embarrassment

[account deactivated]
mods change billies tar to this :

[account deactivated]
full disclosure: i was #1 sp fan in hikeskool
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

tpaine posted:

the spanish pumpkins new album is actually pretty good.

i love how you have to just call it the "new album" because its literally impossible to speak/type its actual name out without dying of embarrassment

the new album is called Oceania. its alright. some of it is kind of retreading old ground and some is filler but thats nothing new for Billy Corgan

this is my favorite SP song actually

or maybe its mayonaise. thats also a really good song
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i thought Oceania was just one part of The Concept Album That Shall Not Be Named

my lil bro likes smashingpumpkins. whenever i see him i just, the world is a vampire, brother, and the more it sucks, the more it rocks
Welcome to the black parade
Changing my vote back t odongs
is this the part where i issue a pronunciamiento and suspend voting for three years
changing my vote back to "anime character becomes self-aware he's an anime, has existential crisis for 6 manga-page squares, culminating in his brains being blown out, splattered into the air, in the form of a thought bubble, via using a zizek book as the gun"

...cream without milk, without milk.coffee-coffee-coffee. No, this is the other other store, you want the other store that negates the Other.
Time to Die. FUcker.

ahaha zizek's z shirt

michael hardt is so cute....

total crush

Superabound posted:

i thought Oceania was just one part of The Concept Album That Shall Not Be Named

Teargarden By Kaleidyscope

[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

As mod, I pledge to clean up known hate site rhizzone.net
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day
Goodnight, always, to all thats pure that's in your heart

Superabound posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted: