Impper posted:

babyfinland posted:

Impper posted:

actually though i don't like when people talk about the philosophical-existential conditions of the modern world in any capacity that engages with ideas like humanitarianism, global economy, etc. in a context that isn't utter condemnation, and even that is a waste of time.

you are really so ignorant of everything aren't you. what do you think agamben does

there's less than a thousand words on this web page that are exactly that and yet you are too stupid to read. you are just too stupid to know things. why do you keep talking

i really dont know or care what he does. i just took some key words from that boringpost you made, almost none of which i read, and wrote some nonsense about it that i can't even read. but you post so boringly. painfully boringly. boringly boringly, and it's pain

youre dumb

actually you're dumb

Impper posted:

actually you're dumb

ya ok point conceded

good that you finally see reason
maybe intelligence is subjective?
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

maybe intelligence is subjective?

have a semi-related, sans-context copy paste to illuminate the subject:

So we are proposing to decentre the question of the subject onto the question of subjectivity. Traditionally, the subject was conceived as the ultimate essence of individuation, as a pure, empty, prereflexive apprehension of the world, a nucleus of sensibility, of expressivity - the unifier of states of consciousness. With subjectivity we place the emphasis instead on the founding instance of intentionality. This involves taking the relation between subject and object by the middle and foregrounding the expressive instance…

i will let you figure out on your own what i might possibly mean or why i posted this

sounds french, that's about as far as i got
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

no it reverses the e and r in decentre which means its anglo or jute in origin, or the ancestors who rejected your ancestors as criminal trash.

[account deactivated]

prikryl posted:

yah wow except apartheid s. africa was a jewish state lol nuce fail

tell De Beers i said hi u fuck

Next on Hard Copy: Are Jews Jewish? not when they do bad things, some sources say
someone please Own superabound tia

babyfinland posted:

Impper posted:

actually though i don't like when people talk about the philosophical-existential conditions of the modern world in any capacity that engages with ideas like humanitarianism, global economy, etc. in a context that isn't utter condemnation, and even that is a waste of time.

you are really so ignorant of everything aren't you. what do you think agamben does

there's less than a thousand words on this web page that are exactly that and yet you are too stupid to read. you are just too stupid to know things. why do you keep talking

holy shit

i was waiting for the day babyfinland would take impper out, it's been a long time coming. nothing means nothing: a nihilist hedonist who stands for nothing, will fall for any clothes line. the cream will rise to the top; a stinky curd will sink to the bottom.

you are wrong nazbro, truly, the only losers here are those who read babyfinland copypastes

Impper posted:

someone please Own superabound tia

hey dont u have an argument about exactly how dumb u are to get back 2

or maybe a book that no one will read?

one day i'll try to read an imp novel.
o damn super abound mega burned me hahahahaha
whats it like being deadken without the pathos
wow um idk haha this is going to grind my gears tonite
wow um idk haha this is going to grind my gears tonite
the doublepost: a clear sign that someone is only "ironically" mad enough to "ironically" hammer the post button with "ironic" fury lol
lol
Myf i admire your attempt to discuss a political issue

this barnyard guessing game is tearing us apart
spot the queer among the steers

Impper posted:

you are wrong nazbro, truly, the only losers here are those who read babyfinland copypastes

i do not think so, iMpad, but rather you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. babyfinland is bestowing within you ethical wisdom to mold you into a better person through islam and agamben. his actions are quite virtuous, no matter how much resistance he encounters from you, clinging onto the last vestiges of degeneracy that he attempts to rout out.

thank you babyfinland, i say this on iMpad's behalf as he has not yet come to the point in which he can show appreciation for what you've done for him.

to answer the ops question: Yes. Marxism is the highest ideal of aesthetics. ideologically there are some issues that need to be resolved, questions that need to be answered in a dialectical manner; correcting contradictions between ideological marxism-praxis in modern contemporary western society (can the 2 even coicde or is it completel incongruent and does western society first need to be destroyed?)

yes, yes. maybe questions necessary to reflect upon through dialectics in order to formulate PoMarxism

we look to marx, like perry looks to G Dubs, as a guide through the darkness, but ultimately we still must carve a new path ourselves, through conflict and strife
every time i spend five minutes around libertarians either irl or on the internet i develop a more favorable opinion of the purges
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

marxism is a dialectic, this is like saying that physics is a historical dead end

the difference is that physics generally behaves like the theory says it will

[account deactivated]
agreed and i think it's a great tool for that but one of it's major assumptions, that marxism will inevitably replace capitalism as the next stage of civilization, seems dramatically wrong given that every communist society on earth has reverted to capitalism.