getfiscal posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
They had a choir singing Imagine at the closing ceremony, yuk yuk yuk
imagine there are no countries, it's easy if you try.

wait, not during the olympics! we need you clapping it up for advertisers whenever your country wins a coca cola gold medal

Imagine no possessions....

Superabound posted:

please please tell me theres documentation of her fawning all over the literally communist 2008 ceremony

pretty sure she was in middle school back then

the paralympic games rings are lopsided and it's missing two of them, you'd think they would just use the same logo for equality

*cut to footage of kids w/downs syndrome playing basketball to a crowd of 60*

i hope everyone's liberal guilt is assuaged tonight! play ball

drwhat posted:

the paralympic games rings are lopsided and it's missing two of them

just like the athletes

[account deactivated]
i was watching the olympics at the liquor store until soemone pointed otu it was gordon ramsay presents hell's kitchen
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the paralympics
the special olympics
the olymtics
the summer poliolympic games
the olympolyps
what the fuck is next. jesus christ

when it comes down to it those are all just cisolympics, wheres our transolympic? damn you patriarchy

tpaine posted:

WHOSE PUT ALL THIS IN THE BIN?! LOOK! LOOOK! LOOOOK!!!

it's all fun & games until the legless basketball girl breaks into tears because he yelled at her about her souffle

tpaine posted:

WHOSE PUT ALL THIS IN THE BIN?! LOOK! LOOOK! LOOOOK!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2188441/Shitterton-comes-list-Britains-worst-place-names-including-Pratts-Bottom-Crapstone-Slag-Lane--live-insist-lovely-place-live.html

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THESE PLACES ARE VERY LUCKY, AS NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE THERE, THEREBY KEEPING A STABLE COMMUNITY AND HOUSE PRICES THAT ARE GOOD FOR LOCAL PEOPLE.

- R J BRIDGEMAN GET A GRIP , SHEPPERTON TW17 8RZ , 15/8/2012 4:48
Click to rate Rating 29

North Piddle, and Wyre Piddle are villages not towns.

- Robert Hitchcock, Ashamed of what my country has become, and what it will become in 2050!, 15/8/2012 5:11
Click to rate Rating 27
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
there arent 430 kilometres in britain
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the paralympics
the special olympics
the olymtics
the summer poliolympic games
the olympolyps
what the fuck is next. jesus christ

plymptoons

tpaine posted:

well, not since the pakis came! oi! :-P

Toime for a scrumble outside the taste of Bangladesh curry house on gropecunt lane….you bring the lads, I’ll bring the mates…..leave it bruvVA…..

idgi thats just how people talk innit
lol britain is threatening to storm the ecquadorian embassy to get assange
hopefully we get another yvonne fletcher
my class teacher in year 3 was called yvonne. she may be dead now, for all i know. capitalism is so cruel
hahaha check out this poem a dude i know wrote

Capitalist Cruelty

If the stars we see are really shot from the past, one day you shall be seen by future generations. Now a cameraman’s captured this farce. Materialism infused by a capitalist state, all this talk of destiny and fate. Sold up the river by a brother to put food on his plate. Even if you succeed the rewards are unfruitful. So the apple hasn’t dropped for you and now you’re nothing but a show. For a character of sheer beauty can be told by the eyes, but not the whites of your lies because your pride can’t compromise. Would you rather shine in another’s mind, or be comfortable in yours?
oh my god the rhymes
richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com
thats a really bad poem
No actually it isn't, the one I posted, is a good ass poem. With good rhymeings.and resolvution.

babyfinland posted:

i dont get it. this is terrible with no redeeming value in any conceivable way

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

i dont get it. this is terrible with no redeeming value in any conceivable way

it doesnt make any sense if this is the first one youve seen, no

http://www.ecuadorembassyuk.org.uk/news/ecuador-shock-at-threats-from-british-government

ECUADOR SHOCK AT THREATS FROM BRITISH GOVERNMENT

August 15, 2012
An Ecuadorian government spokesperson commenting on the threats by the British Government to enter the Embassy said:

“We are deeply shocked by British government’s threats against the sovereignty of the Ecuadorian Embassy and their suggestion that they may forcibly enter the embassy.

This is a clear breach of international law and the protocols set out in the Vienna Convention.

Throughout out the last 56 days Mr. Julian Assange has been in the Embassy, the Ecuadorian Government has acted honourably in all our attempts to seek a resolution to the situation. This stands in stark contrast to the escalation of the British Government today with their threats to breakdown the door of the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Instead of threatening violence against the Ecuadorian Embassy the British Government should use its energy to find a peaceful resolution to this situation which we are aiming to achieve. “

So you know Assange whatever blah blah blah but the UK is threatening to storm the Ecqadorian embassy to get an Australian citizen who hasn’t been charged with anything hahaha.
he's been charged with upsetting white people, that's enough

free brother julian
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/uk-police-descend-on-assanges-embassy-refuge-20120816-249pe.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

UPDATE: Police have clashed with a protester at the Ecuadorian embassy in London as tension mounts over WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's bid for political asylum in the wake of sex charges in Sweden.

The Australian, wanted by British authorities for breaching bail conditions after a court ordered his extradition to Sweden, is just hours from learning if Ecuador will protect him. If he not, he faces being ejected from the embassy into the arms of police.
The Ecuadorian Government will announce it decision on Assange's request at 10pm today (AEST).

Despite a growing police presence at the building that houses the embassy and social media speculation, police have not entered the enmbassy.

Several police vans are outside the embassy, police have been seen entering through a side door and uniformed officers are standing guard at the front entrance.

Two more Metropolitan Police vans have parked directly outside the entrance to the west London building and a crowd of media and Assange supporters has been ordered behind police tape 20 metres from the door, Fairfax Media correspondent Karen Kissane reports.
Moments ago, police forcefully moved a young man who tried to obstruct a police van. as protesters shouted that police were invading the embassy of a sovereign nation.

WikiLeaks tweeted this morning that police in two large vans had arrived ‘‘to surround the Ecuadorian embassy in London’’ about midnight, local time.

Kissane says that another police custody van is parked 20 metres from the front door and three Metropolitan Police tactical support group members, normally assigned to public order duties, are at the entrance to the building.

She also reports WikiLeaks supporters gathered there say five police officers have entered the building housing the diplomatic mission. It is unclear if they have entered the embassy itself.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/uk-police-descend-on-assanges-embassy-refuge-20120816-249pe.html#ixzz23fhP3ZWR

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]