littlegreenpills posted:

i thought u only consumed 1000 calories a day EmmanuellaOrlandi

idk how many calories is in like a half a pizza and 6 tall boys of coors?

edit: + possibly a bagel w/ cream cheese

that is like 2500 calories or 3000 bro
hell ya. when did i say i eat 1000 calories? i also ride my bicycle 15-25 miles a day so i think thats still healthy right?
im pretty sure thats mad unhealthy but who cares

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hell ya. when did i say i eat 1000 calories? i also ride my bicycle 15-25 miles a day so i think thats still healthy right?

if it wasn't you it was another one of the hardbros, maybe americannazbro

im not a hardbro, mane.. i'm glue sniffin klick for lyfe bruh
[account deactivated]

BoogerTWashington posted:

babyfinland posted:

also lol at supporting a corporation that sells COFFEE as a show of social activism. *consumes products of colonial extraction ftw*

excuse me it's not exploitation because starbucks only does fair trade coffee DUM ASS

OR IS IT...?

wild idea for kicks: throw out your garbage instead of letting it collect for months?
[account deactivated]
well we order like a pizza a day and if we take down more than 2 or 3 boxes some of the neighbors get pissed bc we use all the space in the trash cans for the building... so it's either let em stack or do extra trips down from our non-air conditioned 4 story walk up in the middle of the summer
i just imagined some bed-bound woman screaming at emanuela to "feed the ants" so he yells back "feeding the ants" and grabs a bag of sugar from a cupboard filled with bags of sugar and then cuts it open with a knife and starts pouring it on the floor of his kitchen and all these ants start slowly coming out from the cracks in the walls and he mutters "fed the ants" and goes back to posting
i knew new york was tight on space but there isn't enough room in your garbage cans for garbage? why don't you buy a house in the suburbs duh
[account deactivated]
there's actually no ants in my apartment just some sugar flies that live in the empty coors tall boys that lie around for more than a couple weeks
[account deactivated]
Cardboard gets recycled mother fuckers
how can you afford to order pizza everyday lol are you billy madison
as if EO doesn't turn his cardboard boxes into "pop-up" homeless shelters to impress hipster girls
im staring at that picture trying to figure out how many fire codes and Noid Avoidance laws youre currently violating
Oh yeah my building in Bedford-Stuyvesant totally has recycling. There's hundreds of trucks out in the street picking up the hoods recyclabl... ahahahahhahahaaaaa
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

how can you afford to order pizza everyday lol are you billy madison

Six bux a day for half a large pizza and six bux a day for half a 12 case of coors tall boys bro it aint no thang.

[account deactivated]
i know that's average... and i'm talking 24s not 16s fyi

this is my goon bedroom. the grey thing is my "bed' camping pad
[account deactivated]
Stop trying to pass off bedstuy for proletariat aesthetics points, I work (on wall street) with a 23 year old just out of bryn mawr who lives there, it's the new bushwick
I never did such a thing I just said it doesn't have recycling in most of the apartments and shit.

Seeing the insane levels of gentrification in action is crazy. Just 4 or 5 months ago we were the only white person/asian person in like a 5 block radius and now with the august/sept moving in season going on i literally see a white person every time i go to the dega. I knew it worked this fast but had never seen it liek that before
i'm moving to one of the most gentrified disney-like bohemian places in canada.
because i am a white oppressor
I guess the frontier never went away, white people can go on pioneering and settling in perpetuity
gay activists counter EO's bedroom with makeover intervention day

getfiscal posted:

you're moving to parkdale?

true story my boss rents out his first floor as a two bed apt for $1900 a month + bills. Its literally steps from crackheads, homeless shelters and a gigantic tower block full of mainly Hungarian gypsies lol

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

littlegreenpills posted:

getfiscal posted:

you're moving to parkdale?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Plateau-Mont-Royal

my new apartment is a one-bedroom that seems nice and it's $700 a month which isn't terrible for the location and such.
financial-planning-wise you aren't supposed to spend more than like 30% of your after-tax income on rent or something so umm $1,900 would mean the person is earning like $65,000 a year and lives in a one-bedroom in parkdale lol that's weird.
[account deactivated]