[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
getfiscal posted:
i'm moving to one of the most gentrified disney-like bohemian places in canada.
you're moving to parkdale?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Plateau-Mont-Royal

Lovely lookin' hood, tres bien.

i know, I'm not for sure how many bedrooms it's got tbh but he mentioned there were two dudes moving in so it's a little ambiguous
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

i know, I'm not for sure how many bedrooms it's got tbh but he mentioned there were two dudes moving in so it's a little ambiguous

just a couple of good pals movin' into a one-bedroom in parkdale, bro'ing it up and partying, sounds fun.

my favourite recent username on wddp is: "Jong-un love its drivin me mad its makin me crazy"
[account deactivated]
wow theyre pretty generous with the character limits over on the 'dip
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Oh yeah my building in Bedford-Stuyvesant totally has recycling. There's hundreds of trucks out in the street picking up the hoods recyclabl... ahahahahhahahaaaaa

Hahahahahahahahah ahah HUH

Groulxsmith posted:

Stop trying to pass off bedstuy for proletariat aesthetics points, I work (on wall street) with a 23 year old just out of bryn mawr who lives there, it's the new bushwick

Brien RAWR

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

babyfinland posted:

how can you afford to order pizza everyday lol are you billy madison

Six bux a day for half a large pizza and six bux a day for half a 12 case of coors tall boys bro it aint no thang.

where does billy madison buy half a damn pizza. Jessu christ you crackers

tpaine:
[account deactivated]
no i just say 'longs'
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Oh yeah my building in Bedford-Stuyvesant totally has recycling. There's hundreds of trucks out in the street picking up the hoods recyclabl... ahahahahhahahaaaaa

there will be in like five years. because of you. because of you and your people and what you did

there will be in like 1 yr

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I guess the frontier never went away, white people can go on pioneering and settling in perpetuity

I know this is a joke but that's the entire point

blessed be to Yakub who first imbued the white race with the exploration gene, so that we might never leave well enough alone

stegosaurus posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I guess the frontier never went away, white people can go on pioneering and settling in perpetuity
I know this is a joke but that's the entire point

it wasn't a joke, i just kinda made the connection in my head between frontierism and urban gentrification, i'm a bit slow.

bringing civilization (steam trains, organic food), eradicating savagery (street drug dealing, cannibalism), subtly backed by state power whilst the participants on the frontier credit themselves with the initiative. It's all there....

Superabound posted:

im staring at that picture trying to figure out how many fire codes and Noid Avoidance laws youre currently violating

fuck you

Impper posted:

fuck you

but if EO dies in a garbage fire, whose going to ghostwrite all those dvotes for you?

Superabound posted:

Impper posted:

fuck you

but if EO dies in a garbage fire, whose going to ghostwrite all those dvotes for you?

shut up bro

hahahahah ahahahaha ahhahAHahhahaha*trips over emergency backup banjo* *falls headfirst into swift-moving river of empty pizza boxes* *is never heard from again*
superabound post the rage comic u made about me

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

superabound post the rage comic u made about me

k lemme find it real quick

here u go

Edited by Superabound ()

damn bro you fucking suck lol

Impper posted:

damn bro you fucking suck lol

hey john christ why did you still not send me a fuck n destroy stickers??
superbound please keep it up i wanna see if any fun easter eggs activate when your net reputation goes negative
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hey john christ why did you still not send me a fuck n destroy stickers??

the envelope is still sittin on my desk bro, i just need to buy stamps but i was too lazy and the cvs downstairs only sells them in packs of 20 i was like fuck that shit

[account deactivated]
ill give it to the papa johns guy and he'll probably end up wit hit