[account deactivated]
my opinion is that either legal brothels or banning brothels will have terrible consequences and that the focus needs to be more on "outside" factors like giving women more options to get out of the sex industry.
[account deactivated]
i oppose the registration of people convicted of sex crimes
the op gave me a boner. by that i mean the original poster, not the original post, which was sad, and the original poster only because i find feminism very sexful. hope that was sufficiently clear.
cops shot goatstein this morning
who is todd akin
thats a half truth
one thing that this article fails to mention is that prostitution is prettymuch everywhere in vegas even though its technically illegal in the county, so the brothels, which are at best 70 miles away, basically serve as pastures for prostitutes too old or broken to make it trolling the bars for $100 blowjobs
get the full story at /r/mensrights
are you ok goatstein
Yo Goat I was at this party/event and this one woman gave a really interesting, engaging, fun, great speech about sex or something and everyone was all like "oh sweet cool" but this one weird dude with a big head decided to go up to her later and tell her she gave him a boner. and everyone was like uhhhhhh what the fuck, thats fucked up and he immediately blushed and was like "hahaha, her talk, her talk, haha im just kidding, i just meant her talk was great, i was just joking haha, just a joke". anyways this one guy who was related to the woman and was really drunk punched him in the neck, i think he was trying to punch his face but missed and hit his neck instead lol. It was pretty messed up the guy couldn't breath for a bit but he made it through A - ok.

anyways, point of the story is that some people think that you should be punched in the throat goat, but at the rhizzone we want you mod.

some lady gave a speech about sex at a party wtf

hey posted:

Yo Goat I was at this party/event and this one woman gave a really interesting, engaging, fun, great speech about sex or something and everyone was all like "oh sweet cool" but this one weird dude with a big head decided to go up to her later and tell her she gave him a boner. and everyone was like uhhhhhh what the fuck, thats fucked up and he immediately blushed and was like "hahaha, her talk, her talk, haha im just kidding, i just meant her talk was great, i was just joking haha, just a joke". anyways this one guy who was related to the woman and was really drunk punched him in the neck, i think he was trying to punch his face but missed and hit his neck instead lol. It was pretty messed up the guy couldn't breath for a bit but he made it through A - ok.

anyways, point of the story is that some people think that you should be punched in the throat goat, but at the rhizzone we want you mod.

sounds like everybody was cool with witnessing an assault. that is very wrong, imo

*rings a wine glass with a spoon* excuse me i have something to say, about sex. everyone listen to me talk about that

babyfinland posted:

some lady gave a speech about sex at a party wtf

I said party/event you dork. it was at a hipster art show. Sometimes things other then marshmallow and hot dog eating contests happen at social gatherings, babyfinland

the speech was the next act

hahahahahahaha
hey

discipline posted:

I agree, also that johns should be registered sexual predators

what purpose would that serve? aside from making them social pariah and then using prostitutes even more

i vote we criminalize heterosexuality because it being legal results in the institutional degradation, exploitation and rape of vulnerable female bodies.
vulnerable female bodyes

hey posted:

damn, only one can of spaghettios to feed all those mangy dogs. wheres sarah mclachlan when you need her

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

hey posted:

sounds like everybody was cool with witnessing an assault. that is very wrong, imo

actually, they were witnessing a battery. assault is threatening to hit someone.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

i vote we criminalize heterosexuality because it being legal results in the institutional degradation, exploitation and rape of vulnerable female bodies.

could we please discuss this

a bunch of gays and asexuals banning heterosex seems like it would be a good plot for some kind of vaugely right wing dystopia
[account deactivated]

eccentricdeathmongrel posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

could we please discuss this

it's actually a bad idea because if you criminalize heterosexuality, only criminals will be heterosexual.

i mean sure obviously we all want all sex to be banned, but obama just doenst have the political capital for that right now. we ban hetsex now and someday we'll get there
is the libido purely a relic from a pre-agricultural epoch which now fosters itself as the primary internal contradiction upon superstructure (or vulgar desiring-production as base)? i beblieve this is Relevant.
[account deactivated]
i mean the Modernist societal form, the type you wingdingers <3 to rail upon while you dig into your mass-manufactured Slurpies at 10 am on All Souls' Day. Eat this!
AS SOMEONE WHO HAS JUST LISTENED TO PURPLE RAIN LIKE TWENTY TIMES IN A ROW I FEEL QUALIFIED TO SAY YES

hey posted:

this piece is entitled, and titled, "Trust Fund Girl Has Never Used A Goddamn Can Opener B4"