discipline posted:

Crow posted:

this is literally my life

"salaam aleykum sister"

Squalid posted:

ali posted:

i am a babe. i've stuck to lurking because my fart jokes suck, but animedad urged me to post. he'll take superabound.

I really can't fathom why a forum mostly about bee keeping and small talk between friends has any lurkers but lol that we exist. SORRY NOT A GIRL

forum dilettantes

hardbros gather every weekend at the owl; getting drunk on shitty beer and discussing the intricacies of posting aesthetics, mostly as a pickup line
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

People say im really sarcastic but i think Your just gay

meet the new black. same as the old black

tpaine posted:

jools was racist more than anything. btw i'm STILL getting about a pm an hour from him and it's all racist abuse. Last one was 10:40 ("Fat Nigger Kill Yourself"), so i'm about due for another one. Thanks jools, really great posting with you

Thanks for stopping by

i got bad news: i tried letting my daughter post here but instead she just typed some gibberish then cried and pooped in her pants, which means she's more of a wddp gal

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

People say im really sarcastic but i think Your just gay

awwwwww

futurewidow posted:

in my bid to overcome female masochism i've ceased posting amongst cretins

same

do as you please i just dont understand why everyone has to report back to a forum they hate

Crow posted:

Showing solidarity with Pussy Riot I see

Squalid posted:

ali posted:

i am a babe. i've stuck to lurking because my fart jokes suck, but animedad urged me to post. he'll take superabound.

I really can't fathom why a forum mostly about bee keeping and small talk between friends has any lurkers but lol that we exist. SORRY NOT A GIRL

i can't fathom either but wddp banned me for lurking (lol) and it's either this or d&d. i dont post cuz 1-not a girl 2-florida jew is the last thing this place needs

good i wouldnt want dung's dung dunging up this dung
all lurkers will be given immunities to post as long as they swear fealty. das Ziegejugend

dung posted:

Squalid posted:

ali posted:

i can't fathom either but wddp banned me for lurking (lol) and it's either this or d&d. i dont post cuz 1-not a girl 2-florida jew is the last thing this place needs

post anyway

if any lurkers feel really anxious about posting or whatever, just post the most effort posts you got. Everyone will love you & i'm proud.
speaking of effort posts whenever i get the bizarre urge to look up this website on my phone i'm not logged in yet and there has been a dead kid on the frontpage (there's a frontpage???) for a while now.

getfiscal posted:

speaking of effort posts whenever i get the bizarre urge to look up this website on my phone i'm not logged in yet and there has been a dead kid on the frontpage (there's a frontpage???) for a while now.

yeah seriously

[account deactivated]
i was gonna do an effortpost about fgm but then I realized the first reply would be by goatstein and the whole thing would descend into run of the mill gbs shit
from what i remember from the lf days most of the mohammedan posters defended fgm because it was a womans choice
feel free to post your thread. i promise not to post about male circumcision, as i don't really care about it anyway. your real threat is cycloneteen
shut up forever you lousy mod and lousy person
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

shut up forever you lousy mod and lousy person

wow. i promise to do a nice thing for you and this is how you react. ununderstandable.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

here's where the lurkers can come out and shine

yeah that worked wonderfully last time

imo we should all go back to lurking, our posting leaves a lot to be desired.

Goethestein posted:

rom what i remember from the lf days most of the mohammedan posters defended fgm because it was a womans choice

hahahah yeah dude

discipline posted:

time for a new election

i should be a mod

yeah it's time the rzone got back to its root purpose and elected a true anti-Semite to clean this place up, we got so many jews roaming about openly one might think this was place was a synagogue.

I vote Dru.
amen. if you dont make effort posts about christian gods relationship to spacetime and heat death and other parachute accounts for permabanned lf/helldump posters you will be BANNED. dru hath spake.
what is the muslim stance concerning the second law of thermodynamics and the eventual heat equilibrium of the universe?
a very good short sci-fi story about heat death: http://www.nightshadebooks.com/Downloads/Exhalation%20-%20Ted%20Chiang.html
oh and on top of those two posts all my accounts are parachute accounts of permabanned posters. ftv.
i mislike the term 'heat death', it demonstrates the thermal-bias of our language, once the universe reaches it thermal equilibrium the vast majority of it will be much more energetic than it is now. God is Good.