we cannot perceive true balance other than as absolute death and void, our very notion of being is predicated upon an uneven distribution of energy across space and time.

Alyosha posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

what is the muslim stance concerning the second law of thermodynamics and the eventual heat equilibrium of the universe?

im no scholar but the ultimate fate of the universe is largely irrelevant to man's relationship to god and thus completely pointless to speculate about especially on internet forums or in general but most importantly to us, as lf posters, not on internet forums

Kyubei is a piece of shit.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Transient_Grace posted:
what is the muslim stance concerning the second law of thermodynamics and the eventual heat equilibrium of the universe?

im no scholar but the ultimate fate of the universe is largely irrelevant to man's relationship to god and thus completely pointless to speculate about especially on internet forums

yes but anime

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

im no scholar but the ultimate fate of the universe is largely irrelevant to man's relationship to god and thus completely pointless to speculate about especially on internet forums

also, ye of little faith. i'm no theist but i believe it widely accepted (especially in among muslim scholars) that scientific curiosity is considered a godly pursuit. We should assume that everything that the creator has made 'knowable' is such for a purpose, same for the questions that are essentially unknowable.

why would god give us the means to learn of the finite nature of his creation if it is irrelevant for us to know?

Transient_Grace posted:

we cannot perceive true balance other than as absolute death and void, our very notion of being is predicated upon an uneven distribution of energy across space and time.

hi im a lurker. ill try to post more. p0st
that's great news for the rhizzone, hitler. we're all big fans of your work
apparently this went up on postgarden a week ago

I'm sorry, but this forum has destroyed my mental health multiple times over. I can no longer host it or be involved in any way. This community is complete poison and it is very obvious that it is not helping anywhere near as much as it hurts.
that's old news dude, lurk more
wtf...

You think thing 1 about the widdip crew happens without us knowing about it within the hour? We posted about it in the rl pics thread.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Goethestein posted:

rom what i remember from the lf days most of the mohammedan posters defended fgm because it was a womans choice

hahahah yeah dude

ya i remember that too. heady days.

These babes are driving me crazy.
Just a thought, I watched She's Gotta Have It once so yeah, I'd say I understand women, maybe I shouldn't be labelled a "thoroughbred misogynist dope" when I've stayed awake through 84 fucking minutes of arthouse psychobabble to research my position much?
this but with babes instead of and/or in addition to acid
[account deactivated]
In order to make ends meet, he becomes a sperm donor, initially by acquiescing to the desires of his former fiancée, Fatima Goodrich (Kerry Washington), who had come out as a lesbian, to have a child. Although there is still unresolved bitterness and tension between them over Armstrong and Goodrich's prior relationship, she and her girlfriend, Alex Guerrero (Dania Ramirez), offer him a substantial sum of money to impregnate them both. This leads to Goodrich goading Armstrong into establishing a business in which groups of lesbians come over to his house and pay him $10,000 each to have sex with them in order to become pregnant.
Arooo! Yow! My Horney Detector is going insane around here, due to the heavy babe presence.
reviving the babe thread
a truly good bump &an always plausible thread.
irl girl here. love nothing more then to post on the internet and, uh, (glances at notes) "make us fellas feel uncomfortable". please send bitcoins to sportsguy94@hotmail.coom
youere fucking liar corey
para bolart, mall cop
i know i made that joke before but i give a lil internal chuckle every time i see your name
goat might want to change his promise because 10 bitcoin are now worth $1399.

don't fuck with debt.
i can vouch for the lovely miss corey
im not mod anymore so all promises in the OP are null and void.
all obligations transferred to the current incumbent mod, cycloneboy
how did the babe drive go
most have been successfully driven
the babes drove me crazy with their sensual hip heavy walks while a drum went ba bum bah ba bum
Seriously now that lgps marriage is on the rocks lets get some muffuggin babes in here. Plenty of fish in the agricultural runoff pond.
That's some pig.

futurewidow posted:

Haha, you've actually maintained the name Future Widow? Way to own the night.

SariBari es enojada de culata conmigo.
[account deactivated]

wasted posted:

That's some pig.

thanks for getting my Babe joke mixed with the crushing reality of industrial farming. Sartbart, why would you downvote that?