• cant dance
  • walk like this
wisconsinites:

• they drive really slow all the goddamn time

• they plow through liquor like it's going out of style

• i've drank every single day since i've been here

• you can drink as much as you want and no one will care

• it is essentially impossible to get pulled over
in the united states, whiteness is almost a purely political construct. it’s not an actual race. it’s about one’s relation to power, sort of how class is determined by relation to means of production. at one point, both Arabs and Japanese were considered “white” in the United States, but as their relation to power changed their “whiteness” was revoked, just as jews, irish, italians, and slavs were “made white” by the same system.
just because race is a socio-political construct doesn’t mean it isn’t real, however. like gender to an extent. to paraphrase j. sakai: “race is a social construct, but so is a tank formation."
angelinos

• like,
  • it's wholegrain and so totally good for your body
  • organically farmed
  • and im trying to rid myself of all negative energies
  • i mean i totally had to just cut this ex out of my life, you know
  • he was just a total loser i dont know what i was doing
  • you got any more of that yay?
[account deactivated]
persians are white in america this is a thing i noticed. aryanism
that may be an LA thing, they are definitely Not White in texas
yeah prolly westwood is Full of em
basically if you have any knowledge of any language that is not centered around asking for chicken fried steak you are not white in texas
english people

• i, uh
  • well,
  • that's one way of seeing it certainly
  • i mean don't misunderstand me i'm not saying that
  • but at some point you just have to say
  • and no offence meant of course
  • dreadfully sorry about this but
  • you should all go back to your own country
the french

• honk honk honk honk
  • euuuuuuuuuh
  • dans le
  • i aight zees plaice, eet eez not as beautiful as paris
LIKES TO CRAWL AROUND IN THE SWAMPY MUCK ON ALL FOURS IN KHAKI SHORTS MOLESTING WILD AMPHIBIANS, A RIGHT POOFTAH
pours a bizarre mixture of "the latest chemicals" and entrails, those of a rat, hyena, themselves, whatever, into hard water. drinks it, plunges their hand into their abdomen, swallows the fresh kidney stone, smiles as they bleed out on the italian tile floor
- have very ugly fat stupid women
- no good
- very stupid man, very much sissy man
- you call this beer, this is not beer, no good
- my wife...very nice
- we are brothers, welcome to my home, we drink, we smoke, brothers

clanzy posted:

wisconsinites:

• they drive really slow all the goddamn time

• they plow through liquor like it's going out of style

• i've drank every single day since i've been here

• you can drink as much as you want and no one will care

• it is essentially impossible to get pulled over

that accent is an instant boner-killer

Was my nigga
someone stole the nigga
[account deactivated]
It's not surprising cause i always am.
ordering pizza.

I am never rude.

that's offensive.
israelis be all

• hey man, no fuck you, man, you can't drive for shit
  • ma'afan
  • this is the best shit, lebanese hash, smoked a shitload of it when i was invading the country
  • bunch a arsim pickin up birthright girls in tel aviv nightclubs and they be all
hey. yo
i killed twenty arabs
you like coke?
  • no i don't read diaspora authors, they're all nebbisches
  • i used to be really conservative until i went trekking in the himalayas, now i'm voting labor, we need to end the occupation before the palestinians demographically overwhelm us
  • hey, darling, baby, you must try this shiraz, golan heights, beautiful country up there, we have a little house in the hills
someone followed a link to my blog from a site called gulag.org.br.ms that sadly has nothing to do with the gulags
>israelis
>white
dude arsim is a racial slur against mizrahim, uncool.

and i haven't heard an israeli claim he could score good hash in like a decade.

oblivious israeli idiots would have you believe 'arsim' is a class-based insult similar to chavs or whatever but ars (pimp in arabic) stereotypes target mizarhi behaviors and culture.

boglyft posted:

>israelis
>white

it was previously established that might makes white and israelis are effectively wasps at this point.

[account deactivated]
I don't like white people
white people are awesome, and the stuff that they like is often of high quality, such as goat's cheese, first-wave goth music, and marxism-leninism
english people eat a lot of monster munch
khamsek is the first person ive met above the age of 8 who eats and enjoys the stuff
yah but you're a twink so you're prolly not hanging with the real blokes
  • eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
  • doo doo doo doo doo

discipline posted:

• total masochists

aw yeah to the rest of them, but what's this one about

Whiteness is obviously a racial distinction based on European heritage and related physical characteristics and has nothing to do with class. See the openly racist pejorative "white trash" which is used for white people who are nonetheless poor and uneducated.

For example, Asian people and black people are not open to potentially being classified as "white" because they are not white and never will be white. Any historical attribution as such is anomalous, not canon. Irish and Italians on the other hand are clearly white even if for much of American history they were culturally separated from Anglo-Saxons.

Insofar as the definition of white has changed over time, sure, but this does not mean it is wholly arbitrary as many would suggest.
beautiful little strawman
theres caucasians but then theres white people
I know this is not what you are looking for, but may I suggest Winter's Bone by Daniel R.R. Woodrell?