for the last week my group has been embroiled in a legal battle for the land rights of native people in mexico. it looks like we'll be saving their village from deforestation and development.

and today i think i will plant a tree

do you volunteer or engage in activism?
i did something gaey
[account deactivated]
congrats for saving a bunch of impoverished villagers from progress, i'm sure they're hella grateful.
Up until now I didn't use the word hella
i made the world objectively worse today by participating in the manufacture of awful tv shows
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im watching raw
i found this leaked excerpt from john christy's forthcomign novella

“WAGNER WAS THE AUTHENTIC SUFI OF THE CENTURY! ... ADOLF HITLER WAS THE (bangs his table) ONLY MUJAHID!.... And Heidegger - not Ibn Abdul-Wahhab! - was the one to say ‘Allah’ after Nietzsche had said ‘la ilaha’ . ONE BILLION MUSLIMS ARE ENSLAVED BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THE IDEA THEY HAVE OF GOD IS GOD! AND I CANNOT NAME ANY EXCEPTION IN PUBLIC LIFE AMONG THE ARABS TODAY.”

“I don’t mean by ‘education’: teaching them Arabic and the Qur’an!.... THERE IS ONLY ONE CIVILIZATION AND IT IS CALLED WESTERN CIVILIZATION! And, believe me, I don’t want to hear about how decadent the West is! The West is pure spiritualism waiting on the news of Islam! And THE EAST IS DARKNESS, IGNORANCE, AND TRIBALISM, AND LUST FOR MATERIAL WEALTH! The Mauritanians are disappearing under the sand. Maybe it’s a good thing: to silence them....”

Every day I keep Americans off the streets
[account deactivated]
killed myself
[account deactivated]
i posted
I dehumanized myself for an hour and one half this mornimg
i studied marxist science, which has the possibility of liberating all humanity
hahahahaha karl barxism is low class drivel, stop obsessing about money and economics you grub worm. leave liberation to the moralists, kids
i planted a tree in israel.
[account deactivated]
I got my tubes tied.
[account deactivated]
i played all of Converge's jane doe in the ol office today

animedad posted:

i played all of Converge's jane doe in the ol office today

thats a pretty cool album. i remember listening to it a lot walking home from school in 10th grade

yeah, it was cool last year too
I played all of John Doe's keeper.
i didn't go outside
The world is definitely not a better place than it was yesterday
[account deactivated]
making it a better place as we speak by shitting up this thread

getfiscal posted:

i studied marxist science, which has the possibility of liberating all humanity

aerdil posted:

making it a better place as we speak by shitting up this thread

i'm warning you now. quit following me into every thread i post in. you're a stalker

i voted for ron paul
i'm a job creator
lol @ the concept of "progress"
not yet but im about to. gonna DDOS the forum
[account deactivated]
i woke up on a couch about an hour ago and now i'm drinking a tall can so now there will be one less tall can cluttering up the shelves at the 7/11

[account deactivated]
Today I will again grease the great wheels of commerce with my blood sweat and piss. Hooray