i was in a hotel last week and i lost the key so i was like hey man can i get a replacement key for room 829 and he said ya and made one for me without me providing any evidence that i was actually residing there. seems like a good way 2 commit several crimes.

Goethestein posted:

i was in a hotel last week and i lost the key so i was like hey man can i get a replacement key for room 829 and he said ya and made one for me without me providing any evidence that i was actually residing there. seems like a good way 2 commit several crimes.

you can say prison. we know you're on some sort of windows 95 machine right now with a black and white monitor surfing in a prison library. jailed for molesting a mall santa in 2008.

That mall santa was me. However because of the trauma I lost a lot of weight and have much better luck with women even though I am unable enter into a healthy sexual relationship
The #1 best tip for the poor in this forum is that they're usually hiring at the airport.
Im not being rude but is anyone here really poor in a meaningful way as opposed to living out a gutter punk lite life experience for their mid 20s
Yes, I surreptitiously live in a Sharper Image

Groulxsmith posted:

Im not being rude but is anyone here really poor in a meaningful way as opposed to living out a gutter punk lite life experience for their mid 20s

i'm a temporarily embarrassed millionaire

like there's anything temporary about getfiscal's sense of embarassment
im actually getting started on a career of slumlording. this thread may be of service understanding the mind of a poor

Groulxsmith posted:

haha what;s "a meaningful way" of being poor

my social trajectory is not optimistic

Groulxsmith posted:

the latter leads to the former, fyi

what does it even matter anyways? how many people here do you think have trustfunds?

[account deactivated]
Can't wait til I turn 30 and someone thrusts me into a well paying job with healthcare for some reason after my gutter punk esque 20s. After all I was raised in a middle class household, it is my desitny
[account deactivated]
im yuppie as hell lol
nazbro you always misuse terms like gutter punk and hipster and shit man. im the closest thing to a gutter punk on this forum and i only listen to country and rap bc im a gutter hipster.
you have an apartment, and a pizza. thats not gutter dude!
eo is literally eating pizza right now, and he has the gall to call himself a gutter. for shame
let me tell you about a little term used in the gutter punk traveling kid community, "homebum"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nazbro you always misuse terms like gutter punk and hipster and shit man. im the closest thing to a gutter punk on this forum and i only listen to country and rap bc im a gutter hipster.

i quoted someone saying that and lambasted them? klol

thats just bein messy imo. unless youre like that swedish folding cardboard millionaire dude who lived with his wife's corpse or whatever
you have a job and college degree bro, you ain't fooling anyone - especially with your long flowing locks that form a pony tail through the back of your trucker hat
in retrospect your right but i will have to ifap you anyways for making me look dumb

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

in retrospect your right but i will have to ifap you anyways for making me look dumb

Joey still has to implement the that feature whereby you can ifap your parents' DNA

i love gutter punks. a gutter punk lived in my buddies house in the furnace room and when he moved out all he left was 20 bottles full of his piss lol.

hey posted:

i love gutter punks. a gutter punk lived in my buddies house in the furnace room and when he moved out all he left was 20 bottles full of his piss lol.

repulsive

Meursault posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

haha what;s "a meaningful way" of being poor

in the same "meaningful way" that he's a bike courier / page boy for wall street firms lol

i think goldsmith was just a walking courier
wow fucking lazy. jesus christ. What the fuck is this guy
Well wouldnt you KNOW what i heard while walking around like a huge idiot in my khakis and fat man tucked in Vomit Green shirt???? Well itll definitely make your Leftist FAKE POOR heads SPIN. MHM. *wiggles butt & passes yellow envelope to some other idiot* make sure to read this before next month.. very important

| Have u guys even BEEN poor? Like real poor not that gay
| fake shit
└────────────────y―────────――――
Dumbass
I live in a van down by the river
[account deactivated]
poor, but like in a meaningful way..

tpaine posted:

Meursault posted:

I live in a van down by the river

down by the river i shot my baby

Hey Joe, Down By the River... In the 70s you could write a song about murdering your gf and it's an instant classic... not today though

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]