v/idoep
[account deactivated]
ZOMG
TEH. TEEHHHHHHHHH
[account deactivated]
*raises cackles*
[account deactivated]
As you know, I know a guy, my grandmother, whose child is dying of diabetes. You see, he's the president of WOrld Bank, and she can't go below this floor without Medicare. aNd that's the perspective I'm bringing when I'm thinking about tax cuts and Jesus. So, my approach is to say: "how do we make sure this works with less money and more tax cut?" Let's look at the money: $800 trillion dolalrs by making sure we're not paying corporations, lower the costs. Make a dent in preventinive wars, to make sure Osama bin Laden doesn't need to ressurect with Social Security.
That's how we did it, the middle class ladders, for the middle class so that tht em iddle class can get to the al qaeda and bin laden, with progress under republican principled leader, for the middle classes with the plan. #2, you've gotta say no to folks in your own party, yes, we had a fight, because that was a fight that needed to be had, because we had the security with the fight we needed to have. Part of leadership and governing is willing to say yes and no to some things, he say no.
[account deactivated]
change t-paine's name to EthanolMormon
romney is cool and charismatic
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
post father nudes.
the consensus appears to be that Shit Rommummy won?? what the epic christery

prikryl posted:

That's how we did it, the middle class ladders, for the middle class so that tht em iddle class can get to the al qaeda and bin laden, with progress under republican principled leader, for the middle classes with the plan. #2, you've gotta say no to folks in your own party, yes, we had a fight, because that was a fight that needed to be had, because we had the security with the fight we needed to have. Part of leadership and governing is willing to say yes and no to some things, he say no.

We need a generator for this stuff akin to http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/.

Brand new frontpage content every day!

i'll make the dead kid picture generator
R o m m n i e !!!
the public sucks fuck hope
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

the public sucks fuck hope

-george carlin

-said Bill Hicks

-paraphrased by David Cross

-as retold by Patton Oswalt

[account deactivated]
babyfinland has not posted in a couple of days wonder what he's up to
[account deactivated]

i missed the debate, were there any Awkward Moments?

HenryKrinkle posted:

he went back to headquarters to come up with another plan, getting the rhizzoners to work with a cia-infiltrated muslim charity didnt work

HenryKrinkle posted:

he's moved on to adulthood

The presidential debates are extremely important and will probably determine who will get my single vote
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/10/03/do-debates-change-elections-sometimes/

A study of pre- and post-debate polling by the Gallup organization found that in only two elections since the advent of televised debates—1960 and 2000—could it be argued that they influenced the outcome, the Journal noted.
watched this with the help of some beer, whiskey, and lion's milk

cant say i retained much beyond something about the middle class, small business, and taxes? taxes.
i would vote for this party if they had a presidential candidate

http://americanpartyoflabor.org
[account deactivated]
Watched this outside, wasn't very exciting overall... only comment: the moderator lost total control of things and people would keep talking over him and stuff. Finally he started ringing that bell a bunch and near the end Mit kept saying that the President was a(?) n(something) and the moderator would keep banging that bell and I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. I think it was "the President is near."
[account deactivated]