Transient_Grace posted:

Remember how BHPN was once "I don't need to post with you liberal faggots anymore cause I joined occupy and now i'm a revolutionary irl, talking to my revolutionary buds, making revolution, unlike you ugh *snort* liberals" and then two weeks later he was like "so, i didn't visit our occupy for like three weeks now and as I drove by I saw it was being torn down, there was nobody there, bunch of fucking liberals ugh"

and now he's back posting. yeah. what a fella.

you have a good enough memory i feel the need to respond. selling your labor power sucks, especially in today's economy of internships, part-time and underemployed workers, temp and no-benefits, and overvalued college degrees financed with debt. the first period you're referring to was in new york, which is where occupy actually is. the second period was in DC when i couldn't get a job in new york and couldn't afford it anymore. i still talk sometimes with my revolutionary buds through email, but sadly im back here dumping my thoughts to an empty theatre.

Crow posted:

the best thing that'll come out of communism is when you stop being communist

Wow. Reading your post feels like an icepick to the back of the head.

occupy is still ongoing in new york, and possibly oakland though I can't say. everywhere else never really had an occupy, just shadow organizations that latched onto the real revolutionary potential of the brand. DC is okay, it has a PSL branch and some nice universities with radical groups, but the USA is weird and the revolution will never happen in DC because of the demographics and geography.

swampman posted:

Crow posted:

Or do you mean... toothpick

Crow posted:

swampman posted:

Crow posted:

Or do you mean... toothpick

Toothpick? Is that a reference to something?

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

occupy is still ongoing in new york, and possibly oakland though I can't say. everywhere else never really had an occupy, just shadow organizations that latched onto the real revolutionary potential of the brand. DC is okay, it has a PSL branch and some nice universities with radical groups, but the USA is weird and the revolution will never happen in DC because of the demographics and geography.

how are the demographics of DC not suitable for revolution??

not enough han chinese
not enough ham chinese

babyhueypnewton posted:

Transient_Grace posted:
Remember how BHPN was once "I don't need to post with you liberal faggots anymore cause I joined occupy and now i'm a revolutionary irl, talking to my revolutionary buds, making revolution, unlike you ugh *snort* liberals" and then two weeks later he was like "so, i didn't visit our occupy for like three weeks now and as I drove by I saw it was being torn down, there was nobody there, bunch of fucking liberals ugh"

you have a good enough memory i feel the need to respond. selling your labor power sucks, especially in today's economy of internships, part-time and underemployed workers, temp and no-benefits, and overvalued college degrees financed with debt. the first period you're referring to was in new york, which is where occupy actually is. the second period was in DC when i couldn't get a job in new york and couldn't afford it anymore. i still talk sometimes with my revolutionary buds through email, but sadly im back here dumping my thoughts to an empty theatre.

who gives a shit you faggot

how much does weed cost in the holy land
apparently too much lol
depends on the type/quality

since pharmacutical maryjane became a thing you can get decent hydrophonics for like 15-20$ per gram,

bad Egyptian hash is like 50$ per 8grams, and imported hash/jaras costs the same per gram as hydro.
lol hydrophonics
yeah i actually think israelis just call anything that's homegrown 'hydro' cause we're all effectively retarded

babyhueypnewton posted:

the revolution will never happen in DC because of the demographics and geography.

i will have any revolution except rap and country

in DC, Georgetown used to be Blacks Only and Ledroit Park used to Whites Only, and now it's the other way around
i like her hair like that

HenryKrinkle posted:

nice bump
i've been too busy phonebanking for romney to post in a timely manner

Transient_Grace posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

who gives a shit you faggot

lol missed this post. stop following me you creep. I have yet to see any post of yours with any depth whatsoever so I'm not even sure why you post here or what your politics are.

ilmdge posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

how are the demographics of DC not suitable for revolution??

All the traffic circles are so the government can fire cannons 360 degrees in case of a mob revolt like during the french revolution. Dc hasn't changed except more white people.

hey huey we have our differences but i just read a bit of that syria thread in D&D and man are those guys dumb and annoying.

babyhueypnewton posted:

I'm not even sure why you post here or what your politics are.

FUCKIN' A RIGHT!?!?!?

LIKE TPAINE IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT YOUR POLITICS ARE>.. WHY DO YOU PSOT HERE?!@?!?!?!?
Libertarian. Otherkin. Ephebophile. Any questions?
[account deactivated]