discipline posted:

radfem underground

yes, class, the first underground railroad was black slaves to canada, but the second underground railroad was for radical feminists who threw fits about whether transwomen should be allowed in washrooms. they were widely persecuted for these beliefs, which seem obvious enough to us now after the great bathroom wang attack of 2017.

[account deactivated]
i wanna come up with a really nasty vile slur for the dollar bill, i wanna be able to say "thatll be 5 (greenbacks)" or something like that and people get outright offended at my denigrating our currency with that term

tpaine posted:

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

radfem underground

yes, class, the first underground railroad was black slaves to canada, but the second underground railroad was for radical feminists who threw fits about whether transwomen should be allowed in washrooms. they were widely persecuted for these beliefs, which seem obvious enough to us now after the great bathroom wang attack of 2017.

ilmdge posted:

i wanna come up with a really nasty vile slur for the dollar bill, i wanna be able to say "thatll be 5 (greenbacks)" or something like that and people get outright offended at my denigrating our currency with that term

i call them slim jims

loonies
for the capitalist, people are seen only in terms of the profit they can be expected to produce. no longer are we human beings with emotions, aspirations, and rich inner lives; instead we're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loonie.
cistorical manterialism is rly good but i feel like its so good it almost has to have been used unironically before somewhere in the blogosphere
Historical humanism, a pat reversal of historical materialism that studies how production and exchange arise from the human tendency to progress through history, one technological advancement after another. the iphone, for instance, was invented and sold because humanity was ready to be uplifted yet again to a new level of science and understanding.
or hysterical materialism, when "feminism" is used to mean the increased participation of women in capitalist production and exchange
"obamailure" About 3,980 results (0.40 seconds)
fourthgendered
the walking sad
orthogendered
leviathanism for obesity as a choice
romnailures for people who are all excited and energized by romney's debate "victory"
if we can reduce gender to a p versus np problem we can show it's intractability, you fools.

angelbutt_dollface posted:

romnailures for people who are all excited and energized by romney's debate "victory"

romanailures for people who believe that america stands a chance of lasting as an empire

it's the beginning of the crisis of the 3rd century!
This article is causing a tumblr meltdown
http://www.theonion.com/articles/nation-did-not-see-mark-wahlbergs-sex-change-comin,29857/
post links

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

radfem underground

all inhabitants of the radfem underground line up in the central cavern as the lead molewomyn, nearly blind and covered in fur, inspects each of their crotches for male genitalia

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

post links

http://amydentata.com/2012/10/09/onions-tend-to-stink/

MadMedico posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
post links

http://amydentata.com/2012/10/09/onions-tend-to-stink/

ah yes, another san franciscan invoking the name of their non-white oakland compatriots as if they knew one thing about them...yisssssssssss

Edited by Noice ()

if you ever wonder why a large % of trans people are depressed and self loathing http://www.facebook.com/TheOnion/posts/113157382173535 … its because CIS PEOPLE CREATE IT
i recall seeing a youtube video by that woman a long time ago where she responded to people saying she benefited from male privilege by saying male privilege never helped her when she was molested as a child etc etc, like as a spoken word kind of thing. its like come on, thats terrible but you could say that negates your white privilege too and that wouldnt make sense either. thats not how privilege works
san franCIScans
you might say, they get the privilege of being the oppressed

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

if you ever wonder why a large % of trans people are depressed and self loathing http://www.facebook.com/TheOnion/posts/113157382173535 … its because CIS PEOPLE CREATE IT

they do have a point

those comments

it's me the cis man. did you know i'm more angry about people being angry at a joke which i think is harmless because im an insensitive dipshit than i am about trans people getting treated like cheap punchlines every day??? BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT YOU DO AND HERE'S WHY
is cis pronounced sis or kis, because if it's from latin it should be pronounced kis, like giving some1 a kiss
its Siss
is it siss or siz?
anyway I just want Romney to win so hundreds of D&D goons get banned.
LOS ANGELES—Following the first public appearance of the actress formerly known as Mark Wahlberg at a Hollywood fundraiser last night, the American people acknowledged the Departed and Fighter star’s sex-reassignment surgery was something they had not seen coming. “Huh,” said Illinois schoolteacher Thomas Granger, 37, reading about the star making her red-carpet debut as Martha Wahlberg. “I guess Mark Wahlberg’s a woman now. He always seemed like more of a masculine guy. But good for him. I mean, her. It’s just that, you know, the last time I saw him on TV, he was doing some promo work for that Ted movie, and he didn’t mention anything about this.” Sources throughout the nation agreed that Wahlberg, despite the gender-change procedure, is still a looker.
thats what they're upset about btw lol
thats a valid thing to get upset about imo
"mark wahlberg: not the kind of person youd expect to be trans out of nowhere, but that's ok and he still looks good"

AHHHH SPEED DIAL DR. LIPSCHITZ IM CUTTING MY VEINS ATM

"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

cistorical manterialism is rly good but i feel like its so good it almost has to have been used unironically before somewhere in the blogosphere

there is a poster on wddp called "the herstory of all hiserto exiesting ciscieties"