DISABILITY: Able-bodied (+25)
ATTRACTIVENESS: Ugly face (-20)
HEIGHT: Normal (0)
PROFESSION: Other (0)
BASE ATTACK BONUS: +7

TOTAL PRIVILEGE: -630 (Epic)

MadMedico posted:

Black and Jewish: -25

uh huh, yeah, you know what it is, black and jewish black and jewish black and jewish black and jewish

Impper posted:

a=a i read that on the anti dialectics website now i believe it. fancy that

lol

oh hey I got banned from SA for arguing that mayhaps brown moses's "youtube video evidence" showing the russians were supplying Assad's forces with 20 year old soviet weapons was perhaps propaganda and not up to acceptable standards of evidence.

keep forgetting how terrible that forum is
mods are hilarious people

Goethestein posted:

Crow posted:

Mods?

KING ABDULLAH BIN ABDULAZIZ AL-SAUD

Monarch 5/Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques 10
HP: 24
RACE: Other (-100)
SEX: Male (+25)
ORIENTATION: Straight (+20)
RELIGION: Muslim (-50)
DISABILITY: Able-bodied (+25)
ATTRACTIVENESS: Ugly face (-20)
HEIGHT: Normal (0)
PROFESSION: Other (0)
BASE ATTACK BONUS: +7

TOTAL PRIVILEGE: -630 (Epic)

hahahaha

Goethestein posted:

MadMedico posted:
Black and Jewish: -25

uh huh, yeah, you know what it is, black and jewish black and jewish black and jewish black and jewish

i thought you were joking

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d056b3dd60/black-and-jewish-black-and-yellow-parody

babyhueypnewton posted:

oh hey I got banned from SA for arguing that mayhaps brown moses's "youtube video evidence" showing the russians were supplying Assad's forces with 20 year old soviet weapons was perhaps propaganda and not up to acceptable standards of evidence.

moses is cool because he claims to be an expert on the syrian rebels based on his knowledge of weapons showing up in youtube videos

wasted posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

moses is cool because he claims to be an expert on the syrian rebels based on his knowledge of weapons showing up in youtube videos

he's applying for a job at BBC and based on the standard of evidence imperialist propaganda on syria usually requires he'll probably get it. whats really amazing is how he has a whole thread just devoted to himself and people who worship him, i think all the d&d mods have one now.

i decided to stay on an assertive tip and i'm registering for a university program in chinese starting this january and also gonna see about auditing some chinee herstory courses.
i don't know shit about news agencies but at what rate are they hiring bloggers over field journalists?

getfiscal posted:

i decided to stay on an assertive tip and i'm registering for a university program in chinese starting this january and also gonna see about auditing some chinee herstory courses.

cool, theres a lot of room for not awful scholarship on the cultural revolution, the ruling class may enjoy anti-communist propaganda but they need actual facts and not warped nonsense. that is, if you dont mind prostituting yourself out to the state or goldman sachs. make sure to post in the china megathread, which is full of racist expats

wasted posted:

i don't know shit about news agencies but at what rate are they hiring bloggers over field journalists?

probably not at all, brown moses has about as much chance at mattering as vile rat had as being anything other than a tech flunkie put in the line of fire

i forgot how much d&d hates julian assange
you still come off as a belligerent retard though

babyhueypnewton posted:

cool, theres a lot of room for not awful scholarship on the cultural revolution

i think a good topic i'd like to read more about would be something like economics education during the maoist period.

you know, the historical perspective on violence could be very good for you huey, how many people have died in syria so far, twenty thousand? what is that, a long weekend at stalingrad? a bad day in hong xiuquan's army? what a bunch of babies
its nearly seven nine elevens
i got about seven nine elevens, about eight 38s, nine nines, ten mac 10s, the shits never end
[account deactivated]

Welcome to my world\

Enjoy your stay

Goethestein posted:

Impper posted:

their little speech about why the eu won it was funny. they said the eu transformed europe from a continent of war to a continent of peace, which actually made sense. the continent no longer sees war but wages it on other continents

no it doesnt lol

hahahah. god damn are you dumb

Crow posted:

Mods?

europe doesnt really wage war on other continents anymore by any historical standard. im sorry
36,800 people died every day on average during operation barbarossa lol
guess what bitch? 150,000 people die every day, today, and why? because of capitalism makin life easier for everyone thus everyone havin mo' an mo' babeez, all of them fated to die. more people, more death, more suffering. thanks capitalism. think about it goat

Goethestein posted:

europe doesnt really wage war on other continents anymore by any historical standard. im sorry

ya, the west wages war on all of humanity not just single continents. good thinking fishbulb

Impper posted:

guess what bitch? 150,000 people die every day, today, and why? because of capitalism makin life easier for everyone thus everyone havin mo' an mo' babeez, all of them fated to die. more people, more death, more suffering. thanks capitalism. think about it goat

a mere pittance when you think about how many more gods we have now to satiate...

Yea think about it

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

ya, the west wages war on all of humanity not just single continents. good thinking fishbulb

Lol they even waging war on the a Arctic & The a uh Antartic. Climate change HELLO!!

Hello the ozone? HELLO?
HELlo the oceans are boiling alive HELLO

Screw Ozone. Replace With "RhizOzone.""
im a communist and im ok i marx all night and i mao all day.

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Transient_Grace posted:
btw headz up from the pros: thinking your a communist because you have communist opinions ("lol") and define yourself as one is the most liberal.
This is worth keeping in mind Huey. In America or Western Europe, what exactly is the difference between calling yourself a “communist” and calling yourself a liberal? You buy the same products, participate in the same protest movements…..like if this was Berlin in the 20s and we were riding around with tommy guns and such then sure, slay the false prophets

But this difference of terminology is surely just aesthetic, it doesn’t materially affect anything.
but it is a question of aesthetics. communist thought leads to nihilism which leads to being a better huMan being is a genuine way. liberal thought leads off on Totes Lame paths in perpetuity and you grow up and end up being a 60 year old liberal fag, meanwhile the commies moved on to bigger and better things. individualists. ayn rand.

so yeah exactly like IWC put it, a meaningless semantic distinction.

what kind of piss ass fail aids nihilist are you if you think that direct immediate actions are meaningless while at the same time thinking that a specific philosophy you hold to makes you a better human? that's a freaking ideological oxymoron and i'll have none of that inconsistency in my zany politics forum effing christ christy.

Transient_Grace posted:

what kind of piss ass fail aids nihilist are you if you think that direct immediate actions are meaningless while at the same time thinking that a specific philosophy you hold to makes you a better human?

He's just powering up for his ideological super move. When you see, it you'll know it was worth it, and all you haters like you will fall on your FAT FACES

THis really is a great excuse though. "Of course I couldn't be at the protest or the soup kitchen, I haven't read all of Mao and Marx's collected works yet!"

babyhueypnewton posted:

he's applying for a job at BBC and based on the standard of evidence imperialist propaganda on syria usually requires he'll probably get it. whats really amazing is how he has a whole thread just devoted to himself and people who worship him, i think all the d&d mods have one now.

this is exactly what that thread is. he is the slashie of D&D

Eliot Higgins, a British blogger whose Brown Moses blog is considered an authoritative source on arms used in the Syrian conflict, reported new evidence that the Syrian Air Force was dropping cluster bombs, which kill and damage indiscriminately. Newly posted videos on the Internet also showed what arms experts called the first known use by insurgents of heat-seeking shoulder-fired missile systems, designed to hit aircraft.