ggw posted:

Eliot Higgins, a British blogger whose Brown Moses blog is considered an authoritative source on arms used in the Syrian conflict, reported new evidence that the Syrian Air Force was dropping cluster bombs, which kill and damage indiscriminately. Newly posted videos on the Internet also showed what arms experts called the first known use by insurgents of heat-seeking shoulder-fired missile systems, designed to hit aircraft.

ggw posted:

Eliot Higgins, a British blogger whose Brown Moses blog is considered an authoritative source on arms used in the Syrian conflict, reported new evidence that the Syrian Air Force was dropping cluster bombs, which kill and damage indiscriminately. Newly posted videos on the Internet also showed what arms experts called the first known use by insurgents of heat-seeking shoulder-fired missile systems, designed to hit aircraft.

lol

dang now i want to make a blog solely for misinformation and write false reports with accusations that are conducive to american imperialism and see how many newspapers i can get to publish them. gotta build up that portfolio somehow.
oh my god no
[account deactivated]
yeah you thought i was joking but brown moses and vilerat will go down in history as important figures in the Libya and Syria invasions.
while searching the D&D thread on the MidEast unrest I found this post from 2011 that summarizes the liberal imperialist mindset fairly well:

"If everything Alex Jones and the NWO nutters said about the UN was true, I think I would probably respect the organization a lot more."

residents of Cite Soleil could not be reached for comment:
http://www.democracynow.org/2005/7/11/eyewitnesses_describe_massacre_by_un_troops

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

Transient_Grace posted:

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Transient_Grace posted:
btw headz up from the pros: thinking your a communist because you have communist opinions ("lol") and define yourself as one is the most liberal.
This is worth keeping in mind Huey. In America or Western Europe, what exactly is the difference between calling yourself a “communist” and calling yourself a liberal? You buy the same products, participate in the same protest movements…..like if this was Berlin in the 20s and we were riding around with tommy guns and such then sure, slay the false prophets

But this difference of terminology is surely just aesthetic, it doesn’t materially affect anything.
but it is a question of aesthetics. communist thought leads to nihilism which leads to being a better huMan being is a genuine way. liberal thought leads off on Totes Lame paths in perpetuity and you grow up and end up being a 60 year old liberal fag, meanwhile the commies moved on to bigger and better things. individualists. ayn rand.

so yeah exactly like IWC put it, a meaningless semantic distinction.

what kind of piss ass fail aids nihilist are you if you think that direct immediate actions are meaningless while at the same time thinking that a specific philosophy you hold to makes you a better human? that's a freaking ideological oxymoron and i'll have none of that inconsistency in my zany politics forum effing christ christy.

counterpoint: naw i'm right dog

Barbarossa posted:

THis really is a great excuse though. "Of course I couldn't be at the protest or the soup kitchen, I haven't read all of Mao and Marx's collected works yet!"

lol niga u dumb as fuk

lmao
I'm an expert on Syrian military and arms. Perhaps you've seen my blog? there are lots of youtubes.
reading mao is way more important than slinging soup to people with bad haircuts
Well someone's gotta look at all the youtubes coming out of syria and flip open their Jane's guide to military munitions and visually match the bombs. And newspapers sure as hell wouldn't pay people for that anymore...
[account deactivated]
Babyhueypnewton was, first of all, at occupy u two dumb-a$$e$, and second of a ll asvpart of the black panthers ran a free breakfast program, one of the most dangerous in America. What do you do? Touch yourself at night homeboy?
[account deactivated]
tpaine you should do this and let us know the results. because international blogger Fartnugget, our senior geopolitical analyst.

tpaine posted:

yes but what is trotskyism

its u

It’s cool how D&D mods are being so easily absorbed into global news. Predictions: Lowtax as a boxing commentator on ESPN and Grover will be hired to build Obama’s second-term FEMA camps.