[account deactivated]
im high as fuk i just poured out 3 roaches into my pipe and im smoking weed at 9:52 am EST
[account deactivated]
he built a castle out of Papa John's boxes
i bought an 8th and instead of 3.5 grams of one kind i got .5 grams of 7 different kinds. gotta love medical marijuana

still no castles around to smoke in though. mountains are like natures castles, though, i could climb one and smoke on top

TG posted:

i bought an 8th and instead of 3.5 grams of one kind i got .5 grams of 7 different kinds. gotta love medical marijuana

That sounds very awesome. decadent. sexy. Even tho Ive never been able to tell between the highs from any two strains of roughly equal potency. indica/sativa doesnt matter, its all a cerebral high, the only time i ever got a body high was when i ate about quadruple the weed cookie as id meant to eat.

ya i am like seth rogan in judd apatows comedy/action film hawaiian express. just put the shit in the bag man
yea, ive been trying to figure out the difference, but really its hard to tell since theyre all the same quality and i forgot which one i smoked like 10 minutes later
anyone wanna make me a costume that looks something like this:

i think i could finally reach castle-highness!

swampman posted:

the last time i got high was just before typing this word

same

Hey all. Long time no post, sorry but Kev's been busy. I'll be going for Halloween as The Game MineCraft. Hope to hear what you will be going as, as well! Cheers to all, and have a happy and safe Halloween!
post that funny picture keven
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

how much loot did you get tonite crow

like 8 candy. all stolen from prospective children.

[account deactivated]
whats a good scary moovie on spookflix
[account deactivated]

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

whats a good scary moovie on spookflix

an inconvenient truth

has anyone said 'spookshame' yet
Creepshow
I was gonna watch either the thing or creepshow but now I'm just watching Jackie Chan's Project A

Here's a spooky thought.... jackie chans tombstone... "No please!! This is misunderstanding! I don't want to hurt anyone!!" -jackie chan.... YIKES!!
i didnt go as anything for halloween except i told a couple people that i was actually black and my costume was white face to portray an white upper middle class kid.

even with all of that goin' on i still made out with a hot grad student and got the phone number of another hot chick so suck on that rhizzone. suck. on. that.

aerdil posted:

i didnt go as anything for halloween except i told a couple people that i was actually black and my costume was white face to portray an white upper middle class kid.

even with all of that goin' on i still made out with a hot grad student and got the phone number of another hot chick so suck on that rhizzone. suck. on. that.

congratulations on the bohemian college life. Gooo Giants.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

what is this trot shit, i dont even

aerdil has gone through an extended period of celibacy
i sucked on that. it tasted like insecure bravado.

tpaine posted:

aerdil posted:

Dude! Nice!

noice!

animedad posted:

i sucked on that. it tasted like insecure bravado.

it was drunk insecure bravado

did u get action w/ teh ladiezz because you stopped wearing those baggy ass pants like you had in that one picture as per my advice? ur welcome

aerdil posted:

were you thinking of me the whole time

for halloween i drank sparkling rosé that tasted of prunes in an abandoned building in leeds, in the north of england, where i now live, lol
i slammed down my 5th mikes hard everyone began cheering at how much of a not-a-pussy i was while the hot waitress cried "sex me"

karphead posted:

i didnt know anyone in lf had good taste in rock music. *starts a slow clap*