*starts to stand up to the slow clap and sits back down as no one joins in*

f uck

i like it, sounds like BB with david yow singing
they broke up bc it went around in the scene that the drummer raped someone and they couldnt get shows anymore which, right or wrong, makes sense if you listen to their music

this is my fav band from the 21st century and they are christian / straight edge and own

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

they broke up bc it went around in the scene that the drummer raped someone and they couldnt get shows anymore which, right or wrong, makes sense if you listen to their music

this is my fav band from the 21st century and they are christian / straight edge and own

haha a void. nice. Nice

this was my costume

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

hello clarice

argh!

[account deactivated]
heres what i was
gang of four were from leeds +, also, cool as hell
the fall are playing here in a couple weeks and mission of burma not long after. leeds: it's happening! bands from the nineteen eighties
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:

i slammed down my 5th mikes hard everyone began cheering at how much of a not-a-pussy i was while the hot waitress cried "sex me"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

they broke up bc it went around in the scene that the drummer raped someone

much like laissez's fair

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

the fall are playing here in a couple weeks and mission of burma not long after. leeds: it's happening! bands from the nineteen eighties

have you seen adam and the ants on tour yet

tpaine posted:

any band that describes itself as straightedge or gives even a little shit about that must be terrible

they dont. they just have a band. other people describe them as that