Ironicwarcriminal posted:

so how is Montreal treating you El Chapo?

good so far. i start a french course tomorrow morning. thanks for asking.

ahh, tres bien, i would love to see the vista from mount royal in the fall.....a sweeping tableu of crisp golds, reds and browns, grain ships making their way slowly down the smooth waters of the st lawrence....
it's beautiful as heck in my neighbourhood right now

getfiscal posted:

Jealous, we don't get proper fall foliage here....but the Jacarandas are blooming at the moment which is nice

tres tres. very three.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
getfiscal posted:
Jealous, we don't get proper fall foliage here....but the Jacarandas are blooming at the moment which is nice

one lane for bikahs...one lane for upside down bikahs. foster's, australian for beer

lmao

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

how do people park there if there's only bike lanes. what is this

No that sign just means it’s a bike “route”, cars still drive there. We have actual separated cycle lanes as well which they had to remove parking for and everyone complained about.

[account deactivated]
it's like an icon to say "hey if you're on a bike then this is a good route to take if you want to get to downtown/thebeach/the next neighbourhood. Inner Sydney's streets are a rabbit warren of dead-ends and winding meandering roads so it's just a little helper i guess.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i always thought those were there to say "if youre on a bike take the whole lane cause there aint no bike lane"
[account deactivated]
Australia is one of only two countries in the world where it's mandatory to wear a helmet on a pushbike, it's fucking retarded.

Melbourne set up a bikeshare scheme of the kind that works so well in London or Paris but no-one uses it because surprise, they don't carry helmets around with them
maybe there should be a helmetshare scheme

getfiscal posted:

maybe there should be a helmetshare scheme

Getfiscal do you think criticism of a “nanny state” is legitimate? Can it be done from a leftist perspective?

wtf is a pushbike? dont you aussies know youre supposed to ride them, not push them around like some sort of reverse rickshaw? why would you even need a helmet if youre just pushing a bike around like an ungainly, babyless pram?
how about you get cars like normal people. thanks

TG posted:

wtf is a pushbike? dont you aussies know youre supposed to ride them, not push them around like some sort of reverse rickshaw? why would you even need a helmet if youre just pushing a bike around like an ungainly, babyless pram?

The world has met Cory Matthews — is it time now to meet his daughter? The Disney Channel is in the early stages of developing a Boy Meets World sequel series called Girl Meets World, TVLine has learned exclusively. RELATED | Debby Ryan Previews Jessie‘s Next Adventures (Including Another Crossover!) Sources say that the cable network is trying to land original series stars Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel to revisit their roles of sweethearts Cory and Topanga, who married before their ABC sitcom ended its seven-season run. The new series would center on their preteen daughter. Since wrapping Boy, Savage’s TV guest-star gigs have included Bones, Chuck and Without a Trace. Fishel’s post-Boy work includes National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze and hosting Style Network’s The Dish.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/11/02/girl-meets-world-sequel-pilot-disney/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
"Girl meets Patriarchy" sounds better imo
i wonder how fat danielle fishel is these days
aaah she got a nose job

Goethestein posted:

i wonder how fat danielle fishel is these days

not fat apparently

[account deactivated]
would. (drink, no objectificiation itp)
Disgusting.
gabrelle anwar used to be legit. attractive :a:
That the chick from Burn Notice?
ya. now she looks like an ana monster with ed asner eyebrows but back in earlier seasons she used to be p. banging

Goethestein posted:

ya. now she looks like an ana monster with ed asner eyebrows but back in earlier seasons she used to be p. banging

Then I take it you're more of a Sharon Gless guy.

did burn notice get good again? the first season or so was pretty good, over the top action way, but the formula got too repetitive and they ran outta spy advice
burn notice is pretty standard in quality from what i've seen.