its so procedural and cookie-cutter that it makes scooby doo look like breaking bad but whatre you gonna do
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

goatstein hasn't described a woman who weighs more than 110 pounds without using the phrase "big old bull dyke" since 2003

you would know. fuckin lol

[account deactivated]
i am in chicago and i havent seen any coors banquet tall boys its dumb. drinking pbr currently
[account deactivated]
im not a fan of coors light or really any light beer but i do like bud light a bit
[account deactivated]
mgd is the best shitty mass market non lite canned beer
[account deactivated]
my dad drinks coors light and i secretly think less of him for it because it's an american beer and he's canadian
[account deactivated]
i am evil hoser
old style
Eh fuck it im gonna go get a beer
i had a six pack of old style 2day actually
my high schools nickname was keystone high but I never actually drank any until tonight and surprise, its always smooth like keith stone.

tpaine posted:

goatstein hasn't described a woman who weighs more than 110 pounds without using the phrase "big old bull dyke" since 2003

the overweight are an abomination

This delirium Tremens is good lol
[account deactivated]
I got expensive shit to deal with my extensive problems lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
*dunks head into delirium vat & sluggishly pulls head out* Sso is there some giod rifftrax lately
[account deactivated]
I went to the plan 9 from outer space nation-wide theatre event they had and it was COOL. but whats even COOLER is that they had A LOWTAX INVOLVED ONE not LONG AGO and i did NOT go!! *flaps ARMS
[account deactivated]
DONT MIND IF I DO.
[account deactivated]
keystone lite was my frat beer Lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im drinking wine like a faggot. thousand hills cabaret sauvignon 2012 like a faggot. i wrote two thousand words about gaza and sartre like a faggot

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:

keystone lite was my frat beer Lol

Lol if keystone lite was your frat beer.

Lol, Indeed.

[account deactivated]
im drinking some gay french wine bc imma class enemy
[account deactivated]
i drink this european beer, its pretty sophisticated, you might not have heard of it, stella artois - a thing a frat bro said to me one time

Goethestein posted:

its so procedural and cookie-cutter that it makes scooby doo look like breaking bad but whatre you gonna do

Is NCIS like that? I can't really why a show about guys who investigate Navy crimes would be the biggest show on TV.