2b honest this was my initial suspicion

this is a real video of me in training for the revolution

[account deactivated]
Krav manga
judo is the most for sure
[account deactivated]
I krave manga!!!
XxDaMangaKraverxX
Do bjj and shitty mma kickboxing liek everyone else on the planet b/c its objectively strongest. Assuming you're looking for a sport 2 do to get swole, and not being funny.
I wanna do kung fu n shit, but I really wanna learn systema and sambo, which are harder to find, sambo especially cuz people do NOT know how to fight on the ground..Wrestling.............
wrestling is probably the most effective style of ground martial art, crow...
hm on the other hand none of that is real and you have like 9 bjj gyms in your local town or city.
Wrestling is really good and cool but you're not allowed to do it if you arent a high school student, sorry.
a wrestler who knows how to defend himself against submissions can generally dominate a person trained in almost any other type of ground combat...
Also, as it was demonstrated on the latest episode of Always Sunny, rich people LOVE krav mango. So whatever is anti-that, for us YEAH I SAID US communists. Prolly some palestinian jujitsu shit. Some syrian specops shit. Some sufi mystic wushu yall know what I'm sayin. Some people war on that kaw mango ullshitb.

Keven posted:

Wrestling is really good and cool but you're not allowed to do it if you arent a high school student, sorry.

You're moove slick.

just learn taekwondo or something cheap like all the other five year olds. or train yourself to break carbon-fiber with your fist. also have a friend or loved one pepper spray you every so often.
am i the only one seeing this guy recommend bj gyms? FFs

wasted posted:

just learn taekwondo or something cheap like all the other five year olds. or train yourself to break carbon-fiber with your fist. also have a friend or loved one pepper spray you every so often.

Is "BJ" good enough at ground wrestling?? *GROAN*

Crow posted:

wasted posted:

You'd be suprised how many people actually do this.

[account deactivated]
Sambo? What kind of racist martial art is that?
systema is the most ideologically correct martial art hth
Oh oh it's pankration has anyone said pankration yet? That's the correct answer for every martial arts question, it's pankration
the only martial art ive tried as an adult was a half year of poekoelan (indonesian, brought to america by some weird dutch assassin dude) before i moved to a state that didnt have a poekoelan presence and gave it up. it was cool and fun even tho its a little silly with all the animal-inspired moves and such. man do i know how to take a hit and a fall now tho