j/w
stalin sucks thats why i got an automatic.
made some mistakes but who hasnt
name one
not killing enough americans
stopping at berlin
Somewhere between myf's new blog

and anna louise strong's.

http://theithacan.org/24715 &
http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/strong-anna-louise/1941/x01/stalin.htm
like beckett once said "Nobody's perfect, I gotta work it, again and again 'til I get it right."

angelbutt_dollface posted:

name one

disrespected trotsky

The Obama campaign sent me what is apparently going to be their last fundraising email. I feel like it's the end of an era. I've been getting these things for so long and clicking the quick donate links so often, I can't believe that this is the last one.

I also have three Alabamians for Obama t-shirts (though I live in CA right now), so I feel like I have a lot riding on election day. I don't want to have three t-shirts that I might feel kind of weird wearing.
he's one, he's the only one, also he's got the evil on the run.
RBC is a really good poster guys. hell yeah RBC welcome to the rhizzone we look forward to talking with you!
RBC is good nad Stalin is good. BUt let's get to the heart of the matter. Pol pot: Good.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/18/pol-pot-revisited/
i thought i already posted that linku but maybe it was just a dream
[account deactivated]
stalin, mao and pol pot discredited communism for generations

Goethestein posted:

Hmm doesnt seem to be true, at least in the empirical case of me and all my gay friends and yo momma

pol pot was the shit. he is my role model as a moderator and a man.

Goethestein posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

j/w

stalin was probably best known for starting the animal farm, where prisoners were expected to work themselves for freedom until the year 1984. stalin was a friend of hitler's, and probably even a bit worse, but hitler killed more jews, while stalin mostly killed other russians. then there was a solidarity in poland and the evil empire started to show cracks in the foundation. this is all pretty basic stuff though, check out the cato institute blog for more detailed arguments.

[account deactivated]
yeah those ads are brutal but i like them. good work ontario government.
[account deactivated]
my favorite is the one where she falls and burns her face then it cuts to a heavyset black woman "now THAT'S the power of pledge baby!" but i cant find it

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:

j/w

stalin was probably best known for starting the animal farm, where prisoners were expected to work themselves for freedom until the year 1984. stalin was a friend of hitler's, and probably even a bit worse, but hitler killed more jews, while stalin mostly killed other russians. then there was a solidarity in poland and the evil empire started to show cracks in the foundation. this is all pretty basic stuff though, check out the cato institute blog for more detailed arguments.

[account deactivated]
I don't think about stalin, full stop

Also that canada ad is like a weak version of tac ads.
[account deactivated]
lol i love the version of history where its like BUT MAO AND STALIN KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN HITLER
Is there a convenient chart of how many people the president killed over the years? Don't care if it's particularly accurate, bur it would be nice to have a jpg to point to, one that indicates that during a certain term of office, x people died in america,x number died in a foreign war involving america, and mauve even x number died under an american backed ruler. The delicious patriot tears would be endless.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

did you drink some ouzo or something

No, I'm posting on my mobile phone and it's really difficult.

[account deactivated]