[account deactivated]
He Won
the united states...of my heart
WRAP IT UP ROMNAILURES
don't ruin it for me I want to walk into my office oblivious to whether or not the vote has been tallied, and who the next president may be. It's part of my scorn for americans and democrats.
the overwhelming number of election posts on the rhizzone encouraged me to flip on the canadian coverage on cbc, it was a guy saying to the anchor "oh whatever if i slip you a twenty can you just call it for obama and wrap up before last call"

Greg Milam, Sky News tweets: TVs in Romney event have switched away from news coverage to show Romney biography video. Slightly odd.

actually i gotta give cbc credit, instead of talking about the results much they're just talking about how both campaigns repeat lies over and over and everything is about denying reality. good job guys
[account deactivated]
i just lost 40 bucks, fuck you america

tpaine posted:

lmao did obama win while losing the popular vote

i think the california / west coast vote will probably make obama win the popular vote.

nevada still at 1% in. do they have computers in nevada?

tpaine posted:

lmao did obama win while losing the popular vote

im excite for the republican "immigrants show up, game our system, and the true american people's voice is being silenced" narrative

i wish...
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

why is chrome not playing sound wtf

because you touch yourself at night

me and dork rex and gonna have a pumpkin ale or two in celebration. wouldnt want to overdo it on a work night.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

fuck you america

this is me and joel right now
[account deactivated]
god bless technocracy.
[account deactivated]
Oh My God, No.
"why are you celebrating. where's my obama phone. black people too happy, white people too sad." - chris rock
Jesus Americans are racist

I forget sometimes
Donald Trump, hero of the revolution,
i feel it should be noted obama is actually ahead of romney in popular votes now
full disclosure: i've been working for the obama campaign since 2005. i was assigned to disorient vanguard activists on key websites into apathy so they would turn towards extraparliamentary politics and cynicism. it worked and third party left candidates did terribly this election.
[account deactivated]
My congrats to Mit Romney, on president of united states.
full disclosure:
[account deactivated]
oklahoma passed an affirmative action ban
[account deactivated]
B-ROCK THE ISLAMIC SHOCK SUPER-ALLAH HUSSEIN OBAMA LAYS THE SMACKDOWN ON MITT THE STORMON MORMON ROMNEY AND HOLDS THE TITLE FOR ONE MORE SEASON